[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Worked for biggest stereotype kike employer for x years --

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 9cR5gMMri.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
9cR5gMMri.png
3KB, 225x225px
>Worked for biggest stereotype kike employer for x years -- guy was a daily raging drunk who paid shit and openly bragged about cheating on his wife, beating his kids, and fucking people over financially, fucked over employees, his own family, and myself LITERALLY daily
>got sick of it and quit with a "I'm tired of this shit. Seriously I'm done. I quit." and left job
>Kike was always friends with group of inbred rednecks that do some highly illegal activities
>never cared, never wanted into it, I don't want anything to do with anything illegal, but some of them would hang around the business on a daily basis so they know who I am
>Kike decides I'm evil for quitting job
>been harassed for years by crime group, nothing serious just childish intimidation shit
>Dated someone briefly who was a bit off, very secretive, got on my nerves with secrecy
>kept trying to find out more, couldn't get anything
>fucked a few times, tried to get closer, nothing
>break it off, tired of cloak and dagger "me so mysterious" childishness but not before some words, was told and I quote they were "in a cult of sort" lol yeah ok
>Told me they were trying to get close to me to and I quote "learn how to handle firearms"
>get weirded out given way they act and weird shit they say, tell the to fuck out of my life and never talk to me again
> knew they were a lefty moron but everyone in this state is, still dunno wtf they were affiliated with but I can guess. Regardless, wtf?
>barred idiot from life
>live in CC state and I carry a pistol
>idiot relative asks me why I carry and say I'm paranoid
>explain everything from above
> tell me "you walked into this"

What fucking idiot thinks quitting a job would lead to harassment from an organized crime group because of some narcissist piece of shit boss?

What fucking idiot would think a fling with someone would lead to a similar scenario?
>>
this reads like a schizo paranoia fantasy

get help
>>
>>18303829

Believe what you want, I could care less. I have death threats saved on my phone.
>>
>>18303863

Why not move to a new town?
>>
>>18303993

Honestly if I had the money I'd be in a new state. I fucking hate this state. I hate the people in it.
>>
sounds like being schizo *combined* with living in a dangerous place

I would recommend going somewhere that people at least aspire to present as nice
>>
>>18303802

These people sound awful! Can you get out of there? I think it's time to buy a one-way ticket to some place else dude.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.