[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I just finished my first year of uni and my cumulative GPA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

Guys I just finished my first year of uni and my cumulative GPA is 0.953
What do I do
I feel like giving up
I'm going to take a few summer classes and I'll probably transfer to a community college
>>
>>18303680
You probably should go to a community college. GPA of less than 1 means you aren't going to college, you're just hanging out with friends for an excuse to go to parties. You aren't going to classes, and you aren't learning the material. Keep this up and you will screw yourself, and in 5 years you will look back at yourself and wonder what the fuck were you thinking when you went drinking instead of paying attention to your studies.
>>
How do you do that
>>
>>18303680

Is it because you're lazy or because you're stupid? The first is fixable, the latter not so much. If you've just been slacking off or had some problems in life, then work hard and you can still make it. If you're just shit at studying or simply dumb, then accept that it's not for you and find a trade that might suit you.
>>
>>18303690
The first
>>
>>18303680
Drop out totally before it's too late. If you can't graduate, you'll just end up with the same minimum wage, but a lower after expense wage, since you'll also have to pay the debt back. Honestly OP, with grades that low, the traditional route of college to middle class workforce is completely gone for you now. Try and look for a trade or a union so that your not perpetually stuck in minimum wage poverty
>>
>>18303680
yeah why don't you go to the CC and actually show up to class AND do the assigned work. maybe even show up for a exam to two
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.