[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided to give online dating a try. I'm a kissless,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: drunk bakara.jpg (215KB, 1187x979px) Image search: [Google]
drunk bakara.jpg
215KB, 1187x979px
I've decided to give online dating a try. I'm a kissless, handholdless virgin, so I figure what do I have to lose? Any advice?

What sites are good (or at least marginally better than the rest) right now?

Should I be looking at free services, or paid?

Dating profile tips in general? "do's and don'ts", first message advice, etc. etc.

I'm a social retard and going in with very low expectations, but I'll take whatever help I can get.
>>
Yes get a good paying job and find some local hoes on Backpage. After seeing them for a while one should cling on to you if you treat them ok. Get a job you loser
>>
>>18303538

Nice try shitposter-san, but I have a job.

It's in a warehouse, where there are no women. Hense the interest in online dating.
>>
Low expectations make you smell weak,

The grills can smell weakness. Draw a line when it comes to standards and don't cross it.
>>
>>18303566

Noted.

Roasties and fatties get out.
>>
File: fire girl.gif (297KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
fire girl.gif
297KB, 500x563px
I did a lot of research on online dating a while back and a consistent answer was you always "get what you pay for" I don't recommend the free sites unless you're over the age of 35 (minimum) Paid sites supposedly get better results so long as you take advantage of all their features and events.
Personally I don't recommend online dating at all to men, and usually women as well. I tried it for quite some time and as soon as i stopped and started working on me more a girl came my way. Just like everyone had been saying.
>>
File: IMG-20170508-WA0039.jpg (192KB, 1150x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170508-WA0039.jpg
192KB, 1150x900px
>>18303532

Free dating sites are swarmed by more people. Paying for that service is a little bit drastical for your first time. What if dating online is not for you?

The best you can do is try somehing like tinder. You will meet very different people with different interests.

Also, girls can smellif you are desperated or an asshole. What do you do? You listen to all they have to tell you, even if it is pure golden bullshit.

Dont go for romance on the first date. First get to know the other person unless you want to hook up.
>>
Bumping, also interested in this topic.
>>
You fags will probably ignore any actual good advice as usual, but since I'm feeling generous....

Step one: think long and hard about what do you are looking for. Just stop being a virgin? A qt3.14gf to fuck and cuddle with no other strings attached (hint: those don't exist)? Someone to plug a loneliness void in your heart? A mother of your children? There are no correct answers here, just those that are true for you and those that ain't.

Step two: based on your answer to step one, think long and hard about what would that sort of girl want in her man. Why would she want to be with you of all people (hint: she probably wouldn't).

Step three: realize that dating sites are just a shortcut for enlarging your pool of potential mates and won't magically get a girl to fuck you if she wouldn't do so otherwise. Based on your answer to step two, improve self until you are worthy.

Step four: make a profile pretty much anywhere. okcupid is less bad than others in my experience, but it don't matter that much. Describe in your profile what an awesome guy you now are.

Step five: browse girls profiles until you find one that could be your target. Ask her something related to her profile that caught your eye. If she replies, continue the conversation for a while, then ask her out. Otherwise repeat step five until success.
>>
I've used OKC before. It's not horrible. Didn't have much luck myself though, partially because I'm really picky and partially because I didn't follow the advice I'm about to give. A friend of mine did pretty well on there and most of the advice he gave me which I promptly more-or-less ignored.

Don't draw attention to your flaws. Don't lie (obviously), but don't make a big deal out of them. The possible exception is physical ones.

If there's something about you that could be controversial, don't include it unless it's a dealbreaker *for you*. Like on OKC you have a bunch of questions that they have you answer. Paradoxically even though they encourage you to answer a lot of questions, you really want to answer as few as possible. Only the important ones. People look through profiles looking for some minuscule thing to reject whoever they are looking at. Ideally you want as few reasons for them to as possible. You want people to base their opinion on you off of an in-person impression—if you have some minor flaw it's easier for people to look past it if you aren't just a collection of text and pictures and questions.

Make yourself a better person. Make it so that you are the kind of person people would want to date.

Use good pictures.
>>
seems like OKCupid, Tinder, and Grinder are where it's at for our age group. high class people have been flocking to Coffee Meets Bagel lately, because it's got built-in courtship.
>>
>>18303903
sounds decent enough. ignores the fact that most people are unrefined, but straight forward advice I'd recommend following.

on a positive note, it's an easy way to check out socially awkward people who you otherwise aren't likely to bump into.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.