[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF dumps me after 3 years at the start of april >Had to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 312x162px
>GF dumps me after 3 years at the start of april
>Had to move all my stuff the day after
>She starts dating a coworker the week after
>I am also with a new girl the same week
>After weeks of no contact or insults, my ex calls me and tells me that she feels the effects of the breakup, that she think of me all the time and stuff like that
>See her in a neutral zone (not our old appartment or anything)
>We talk for a few hours, about us, our new relationships etc...
>We kiss a few times before saying goodbye

I'm lost bros, I'm good with the new girl, but I still miss my ex, even after all she did to me. It's only been a month. What should I do?
>>
>>18303272
Stoo being a retard and move on. You had a relationship, now you don't. Keep it that way. And ffs why haven't you blocked her contact stuff yet?

Ultimately any further heartbreak is on you for being dumb.
>>
yeah that sucks mate I remember being 16

it's been a month. stfu and go hiking or on a road trip. takes time.
>>
>>18303281
Yep, I know

But I still have feelings for her, and it's probably the same for her, so far I don't know if it's just a crisis or if it's over once and for all

She was a bitch during the breakup, but I must say I wasn't very kind to her during the Relationship, and she got fed up with it
>>
>>18303283
I'm going in the army in a few months, I think that'll do it
>>
>>18303317
Well you gotta choose m8. Do you want us to advise you on getting back together or moving on?
>>
>>18303317
"feelings" what are you a child? you don't want our honest opinions you want a go ahead to go crawling back to your bitch ex. stop being a cuck and forget the slut.
>>
>>18303272
So she breaks up with you probably fucks some dudes , then realizes she had it better with you and knows if she can get you back she'll probably be able too get away with murder in the relationship. good luck with life i thought i made horrible life choices
>>
>>18303367
Don't know which is better, to be honest
>>
>>18303386
She's only with her coworker, and that guy was a fucking Virgin creep.
>>
>>18303399
Yeah and she still rode the virgin creep dick until she was done. And now she wants you back.

"Feel the effects of the breakip" = I rode dick carrousel until I got sore and now I want your cuddling and emotional support
>>
>>18303420
And I'm fucking another girl, so we're pretty much even. At least for this
>>
>>18303828
But you didn't dump her for that, did you?

She dumped you to ride other dicks, now wants you back. The intention is much worse than the fact itself.
>>
>>18303272
Stop being a fucking retard OP.
She dumped you to ride other dicks and that fact cannot change. You even knew she dumped you for a virgin dude, how cuck are you OP to get back to that slut that will probably dump you again for a similar dude in the future?
Dont be a thot enabler you fucker, move on and keep fucking that chick you already have.
>>
>>18303272
huh
>>
Move on. Stay with new girl. Don't need to be a dick about it, but start weaning off on contacting your ex.
>>
>>18303272
You're both fucking someone in a week, sounds real tragic.
>>
>>18303272
Like frogs, women like to jump from one lily-pad to another. She dumped you since she had the coworker to go to; now she wants to dump the dud coworker since she has you to fall back on.

Sounds like a shaky relationship and she is a "flight risk". Move on, guy....
>>
>>18303272
That sucks. This video might help you: https://youtu.be/jY8PUF7v6tY
>>
>>18303272
Bow down and thank the maker that you are not having to deal with an ugly break up with a psycho ex. Move on with your life, keep your distance from her emotionally. Until such a time when she is firmly in the friend zone. Then touch base every few weeks or couple of months. Until one you gets married then once or twice a year tops.
>>
OP take these hardass memes from these guys as a grain of salt. >inb4 le cuck

Imagine yourself in a few years and see what you want to be and who you want to be with. Think about long term compatibility with the new girl (and she might break up with you) or with your old girl which youve had the tribulation period.

I say if the breakup wasnt bad then give your ex a serious consideration. And do it right this time.

>tfw had multiple long term relationships (1+ years) in my 20s and regret wasting time for nothing
>really want one of them back since she was perfect (except for self esteem issues, her family, and her leaving me)

im getting too old to start again at this love thing. all those shared experiences ive had with those LTRs were special. there is no recreating that
>>
I had a similar situation recently, except the "I got a new gf a week later too".

I just think about that like this: women like sex, women are wired to be like that; normal, common, biologica; part of life. I hate to hate, so I'll just stay friends with her treating her simply as a woman, just because women are like that, insecure when in doubt, completely on charge when "the man of her dreams" arrive.

Don't feel bad, dude. You kissed her again, it seems; you got her saliva all over again at the end. Time to try new saliva.

That's life, so social.
>>
>>18305094

I forgot to say, they are not evil, they are just women.
>>
>>18305076
I don't know I wasn't very kind to her and always told her she can go with someone else if she's not happy. She took my words and did it

But when we saw each other we talked for hours, kissed, and she cried a few times. Basically I think she regrets her decision, but now that we're both stuck in a Relationship she can't do anything about it
It's only been a week since I saw her, her feelings might have changed
>>
>>18304892
Well basically she wanted me back after seeing her coworker like 1 or 2 times (just for a drink btw, and I'm sure of it)
But I was so angry I started using dating apps and met a girl, we got along pretty well and I ended up fucking her all night
My ex-gf learned it and become batshit crazy because of it
>>
>>18303272
First, she didn't start dating the coworker one week after the breakup, he was the reason she broke up with you. You we clueless.

Second, women get worked up over guys but once they fuck them their fantasy and lust is satisfied so they then access what they forfeited to have that new dick and where she is right now. You'll take her back, blame yourself, pretend she didn't end a 3 year relationship and make you move all to fuck her coworker just so you can believe you are special to her. It's a lie. She didn't think of hurting you as she planned to fuck this guy and if you do get back together there will be another guy and she'll dump you again.
>>
>>18305602
Worst is, deep down I know all of this
>>
>>18305628
then stop responding to her in anyway. I fail to see what is attractive in a woman that does not want a committed relationship if you do. You've blown 3 years of your life on this one, she had her shot, didn't appreciate it so you do not owe her another second.
>>
>>18305663
Well we talked about kids and all that shit. She talks about her new boyfriend like he was a pet or something and admitted that she pretended to be happy for weeks
>>
>>18305712
stop it goddammit she dumped you to fuck a coworker she barely knew
>>
>>18305725
This OP. This was a reason to fuck her coworker without consequences and now that she sees the grass isnt greener she is coming back.

How long before this happens again?
>>
>>18303272
Stop all contact with your ex
>>
>>18305446
Define batshit crazy relative to her actions
>>
She got the power bro. Diip

Every time u kiss her she gets a confidence boost
>>
>>18305825
She slapped me a few times and we had a huge fight
>>
>>18305901
And you would like to go back to a woman who reacted like that?
>>
You both failed to fully transform your identity after the breakup, and are trying to retreat into a familiar, old identity because you didn't make the appropriate self-building effort.

It's the easy way out, you guys broke up for a reason.
>>
>>18305962
I don't know mate, she had a lot of qualities
>>
>>18305978
That's pretty much what I told her. She didn't want to speak or take a few days, she dumped me on spot
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.