[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first gf is going to give me a blowjob this weekend >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3877.jpg (20KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3877.jpg
20KB, 218x218px
>first gf is going to give me a blowjob this weekend
>no sexual experience
>am probably going to cum within seconds
>also am only 6"
any advice to help me last longer
>>
Jack off several hours before.
>>
Bro it's a bj, you're supposed to relax and nut. Why do you want to last so long?
>>
>>18303251
That will only make his dick smell like shit when she pulls his pants down.

OP, you wont come within seconds trust me. Just take deep breaths and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>18303243

Do math in your head, or recite something in your head (countries and capitals or something else that's done through sheer force of memory.)

That'll give you a couple seconds.

Next, dude, relax. We've all been there. Good luck and congratulations!
>>
>>18303243
Ask if she wants to swallow, spit have you wiz on her face/tits/butt/wallpaper whatever ahead of time!
And then just nut when you're ready, she'll probs take it as a compliment and appreciate not getting jaw ache.
>>
>>18303243
Unlike intercourse, a fairly quick bj is actually a good thing. It gets you off without wearing her out.

So relax and let what happens happen.
>>
>>18303259
Not if he washes right before.

Get up three hours before bj -> Jack Hoff -> clean -> bj
>>
Long bjs are the worst (for the girl) Relax and enjoy
>>
>bjs
Gross
>>
>>18303243
>op's gf puts the tip of her tongue on his dick
>cums bucket
>>
>>18303243

6" is fine. Who cares if you cum fast, then she won't have to fucking service you forever. Win/win. Just remember to wash your ass and don't smell cuz it's gross otherwise
>>
>>18303243
You cum soon, she thinks she's great at giving bjs, you both are happy.

Just enjoy it.
>>
Why do you think lasting a long time for oral sex is important? I don't think you're thinking clearly.
>>
Op here
>she wraps her lips around my small sensitive phismosive bellend
>I cum instantly
I get boners and pre just from kissing
>>
You need to choke that chicken some more son. Slap it around and get it ready... remember it's like a muscle so you gotta use it. Or try sucking your own dick so your dick can get used to it
>>
>>18303274
>We've all been there
You must be new to this website.
>>
>>18303528
>I get boners and pre just from kissing
You're supposed to, that's why it's foreplay.
>>
>only 6"
>>
>>18303302
>women
>>
Yea man like these guys are saying, you don't need to worry about cumming quick. It won't be within seconds, don't worry. But if its just a few minutes or whatever the girl will probably be feel awesome cause she got you off so quick.

You can see the clear difference in sex. The girl doesnt want you to cum quick cause she wants to fug longer. Head isn't like that m8
>>
6" is damn near perfect. If you don't cum fast enough she'll think she's doing a bad job. Don't be afraid to make noises. Relax. Close your eyes and savour it.
>>
>>18303243
have her blow you twice
>>
>>18303535
>>>>>. Or try sucking your own dick so your dick can get used to it
HAHSASHSHSHahahahahahahaha ahahahahahhaa aaaaaaa hahaha
>>
Why would you want to last longer if she's giving you the succ? So she has to endure it for as long as possible?
This is all about your pleasure. Let her do her thing, relax and enjoy it. THere's really no need to last long during a bj.

Also, sex gets annoying after you go on for too long. Don't needlessly draw things out.
>>
>>18303243
Cum fast?
"Jesus Miss Anon, you are fucking good at that"
Couple hours later
"You're gonna have to do that again, I can't believe how good you were"
Last longer
"What did you do different the first time? I came so fast"
Enjoy as Miss Anon tries to break her own record for all future blowjobs
>>
>>18303243
Just think of all the other guys she has blown and you'll be fine
>>
>>18303243
>jerk off about 30 mins to an hour before she blows you
>relax, think she's your hoe and she's doing it for you
>if you nut too soon tell her something like "you're just so hot" or lie and say "sorry it's been awhile" if she knows you've no sexual xp then go with the first one
also 6 inches isn't bad, if american then its above average, if eu then either average or just slightly above (depending where you are)
Also, shave that bush to make it seem bigger but no all the way so she doesn't think you did it on purpose
>>
Make sure you warm her up before, make out, grab her tits, and rub her right in the pussy
>>
Uh, unless she is an absolute pro at BJ's and you've got a premature ejaculation problem I can guarantee that you're not going to cum that fast.

Hell I've never cum from a BJ.
>>
>>18303602
Fuckin savage, I like you
>>
what does a bj feel like someone explain pls
>>
>>18303243
Dude 6" is perfectly normal. The average is somewhere between 5 and 6. Sure you don't have a beast cock but I think most girls prefer average sized dicks. It's like guys don't really like overly massive tits in general.
>>
Please clean your smegma.
>>
>>18305609
>37 DICKS!
>>
>>18306993
like sucking toes without nails
>>
Pop an ssri
>>
>>18307026
>in a row???
>>
Lay back and enjoy. I would not worry at all about cumming fast as im sure she would like this. My bf atm cant cum from bjs and doest seem to enjoy so iwould love to suck a cock and he came pretty fast.
>>
im the opposite...i never cum...and my gf doesn't think i find her attractive because of it
>>
File: 1442354012146.jpg (38KB, 627x644px) Image search: [Google]
1442354012146.jpg
38KB, 627x644px
>>18306833
This. I was worried my first time until about 10 seconds in when I realized my deathgrip all these years amounted to something.
>>
>>18304469
i know right, footlong is the average now
>>
>>18303243
Dude who care if you cum within 2 secs. The more you worry about it, the more likely you will come faster. Just relax and enjoy it and bust your nut to the fullest.
>>
How do you people manage to worry about/during sex?
As soon as I have even a hint that I might get laid my brain goes into full sex mode, it is until after I get tired of listening to "I just had sex" that I consider I might've done some things differently.
>>
>>18308171
Only way of solving this is less jerking more sexing.
>>
le bump Xd
>>
>>18303243
I wish I could cum in seconds
>>
>>18303258
Anon is right, being supportive of your gf giving you blowjobs and letting her know she's amazing at them is the gateway to more blowjobs. Not that you should fake it, you should, once you're comfortable, tell her what specifically you want from a bj, because if someone is willing to bang you they generally wanna be good at it.

Communicate, be supportive, be open!

Also, six inches is plenty, and blowing a 10 inch dong isn't fun for most people, so you're actually golden. Plus, if yall ever get to sex, a lot of girls have tightness issues so it's way better to be average sized and just research cool stuff. My gf and I are very adventurous in the sack and it really promotes trust and intimacy.

If you aren't in an open relationship and you really wanna make things work, chances are she may be the last person you do stuff with so ya might as make sure you can fuck each others brains out
>>
Don't worry about lasting longer. Save up your cum for a few days, make sure you are clean down there and enjoy blowing your load down her throat. She will get nervous that she is crap at head if you take forever to cum. At least if you cum quickly she thinks she is good at it and then you get more head!
>>
>>18303243
Why just a blowjob and not intercourse? Oh, I know, the little dick.
>>
>>18309873
all white womans should fuck black guys
>>
You feel surprisingly little from a bj, tongues are slippery so you'll feel more of a tickle than any pressure.

Stop posting autism frogs.
>>
>>18307010
>he's not aware that the average man now has an 8 inch dick, is 6'2" tall and has an IQ of 140
>>
>>18303243
Heh.
>>
>>18310301
maybe if your dick got Jew'd
>>
>>18310304
>Average IQ is 140
>Basis of the system is IQ of 100 is the average
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>18303243
Don't worry about it man. Some pleasures aren't meant to last forever. Just shower and wash your dick the morning of, and make sure you wipe after you pee.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.