[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SAT/ACT scores were on the level of the best colleges the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1494253659744.jpg (80KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
1494253659744.jpg
80KB, 1024x551px
>SAT/ACT scores were on the level of the best colleges the state
>Mediocre grades kept me out of anywhere but a mid-teir school
Lads I fell for the "smart but lazy" meme
How do I straighten myself out before the world BTFOs me the fuck out
>>
Who CARES ? Lazy people deserve worse than dumb people
>>
Once you're in college, your SAT scores won't mean jack. Maybe try selecting a school based on an actual interest (do research on departments), and then excel at it?
>>
>>18303093
'Cept dumb people believe "alternative facts". Bringing the lot of us down.
>>
Just stop being lazy.
I was in the exact same position as you, and at some point after I started attending a school I wasn't happy with I just decided to stop slacking off and take it seriously.
Just study something you really love and you'll go out of your way to do well without having to force yourself.
>>
>>18303086
A sure-fire way to get your ass on track is to be 100% reliant on yourself. Get off mommy and daddy's teet. Move out. Accept not a single dime from anyone, except your employer. Which means you should be employed. Get a roommate or two if whatever shit job you get won't afford you your own place. Only when you have to survive on your own dime and your own effort, will you realize that being lazy gets you nowhere. And being smart but lazy is a fucking waste.
>>
File: 4ap9ta9.png (206KB, 339x306px) Image search: [Google]
4ap9ta9.png
206KB, 339x306px
>>18303086
if you want to save money go to a community college and rape it academically get a 3.5 GPA and after two semesters apply to transfer to a good school

In CA we have a transfer guarantee after 60 units but schools want your shekels and may accept you earlier
>>
>>18303147
>Only when you have to survive on your own dime and your own effort, will you realize that being lazy gets you nowhere.
And that's the point where you start to realise you didn't really want to go anywhere in the first place
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.