[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sit down in shopping center food market to eat my kfc >across

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1494395373447.jpg (8KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494395373447.jpg
8KB, 238x250px
>sit down in shopping center food market to eat my kfc
>across and 2 seats down a Chinese girl who works at the chinese fast food place sits down and eats her meal
>whilst eating my tendies, i notice her head looking up and tilts to the side
>i look up at her for just a split second it see whats up and look away. Her eyes are boring directly into me, start feeling scared
>after a full 4 fucking seconds, (felt like forever) she looks back down and gets back to eating her food
I still don't understand what this meant. It was pretty blatant. Is this normal behaviour for city people?
should I avoid sitting in that area again? or was it supposed to be a way of initiating contact?

and yes I'm sure she was looking at me. behind me was a wall and god damn, the eye contact was the scariest thing ive experienced in so long
>>
>>18303002
Next time when such things happens, smile, wink and wave back at the girl. Then just go to her and ask her whats up. Dont forget to exchange phone numbers so you can ask her on date later.

If she starts yelling rape, just stay calm and dont run away. You cant get sued for rape when you havent even touched her.
>>
Either you're posting this ironically or you have a totally skewy perception of the world. That's okay, it happens. But this was eye contact, some girl looked at you. Nothing happened. She might have been thinking deeply about something else and ended up staring at you randomly. And don't put up the suicide picture like that, that's such a grim thing to post, why do it.
>>
>>18303055
I would do this if I knew my smile would not look like the one of a mentally retarded creep
>>
>>18303002
She was lost in thought, staring off into space, and you happened to be in front of her. She probably didn't even notice you.
>>
>>18303063
go back to redd.it
>>
>>18304419
I hate reddit, I have always hated that dumbfuck site. I was the original hater of that site when it was cool to like it. So I don't know what it is in my post makes you think it's like reddit, I mean I know it's a meme around here that anything you don't like counts as reddit.
>>
>>18304598
>And don't put up the suicide picture like that
i really like this pepay
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.