[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HI /adv/. I'm planning on doing acid with my gf, but not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

HI /adv/. I'm planning on doing acid with my gf, but not sure if she should do it or not. I've done it about 6 or 7 times and this will be her first time. She seems excited and I've explained it to her fully with the good and bad sides of it, but she has some depression, and anxiety issues, and gets way too paranoid off of smoking a few hits of a blunt. I know it effects everyone somewhat different, but are these bad signs that she will have a really terrible trip? Feel free to ask questions/provide more insight about this topic because I'm really not super familiar with it. I just buy some tabs and do them with friends sometimes.
>>
I would probably say don't but if she really insist then start with a small dosage. How much are you planing to take? 100ug? Recommend 50-70ug for her as its her first time. The setting is really important and you should have a sitter as well. Be well prepared.
>>
>>18302949
She'll probably have a bad trip if you give her 100ug her first time, especially with those kind of reactions to weed.

Maybe give her a half tab her first time. Acid is a hell of a drug and most people probably would not be able to handle it's intensity.
>>
>>18302949
I also get paranoid with weed.
Did lsd once, fucking great, was as happy and carefree as with mdma.
Did lsd-p once, was nauseous, and didn't feel relaxed at all.

tldr: lsd, yes. any other cheap rip off, no.
>>
>>18302963
She feels comfortable doing it with me (we've been together 3 years) and at my sister's house who will tripsit as she's done acid plenty in her teenage years. I think the setting will be alright. Also I'm not 100% sure on the dosage, I'm not down to spend money on one of those acid tester kits so it could be 25i. But it's tasteless, so I didn't think so. I was going to let her take half a tab and see how she felt in an hour, but didn't want to waste a tab.
>>
>>18302964
That's what I was thinking, but I did it with my friend who is dumb as a box of nails, and he insisted he had a great trip even though he didn't seem like he was enjoying it at all. And he also gets super paranoid off of weed. So idk.
>>
>>18302966
I'm hoping it will be a reaction like that, but I'm wor ride she will get into a bad mindset (she just gets like that sometimes) but won't be able to come out of it because of the trip. I know bad trips can help learn things and overcome things, but I'm not trying to terrify my girlfriend for 12 hours lol.
>>
>>18302976

Better too be safe than sorry m8 but otherwise everything seems fine. Just take it chill but take maxium one tablet for her.
>>
>>18302987
Thanks anon, I might just do half a tab with her and let her decide to take the other half or not once it starts picking up (if it even does, I've never done half a tab lol) either way half a tab or 20, should be 8-12 hours regardless.
>>
>>18302949
Daily reminder that psychosis drugs can (and most likely) will trigger any mental illnes you have predisposition for or worsen your current condition.

You have been warned.
>>
For first time trippers:

Always take a half dose, always be in a comfortable environment, and always be around trusted friends.

These things will help the whole thong run smoothly and provide your best chances for positive results.
>>
>>18303010
But does that only acount for during the trip, or long-lasting after? Although I want neither to happen. I would feel more comfortable knowing I'm not going to mentally ruin my gf vs her having a bad trip.
>>
>>18303013
I can provide all of these, I think that's my safest bet. A little off topic, but do you or anyone know how intense half a tab would be for a first timer? Like would she get any visuals/mental mindset. Or is it just like a weird uneasy feeling (kinda like when your trip is first building up)
>>
>>18303024
The word trigger mean it will just set something off. If it would be flu, then you would be like 1 week ill.

However depressions takes months to get over and some shit like bipolar and schyzo are permanent for the rest of life. You generally trigger these things by various stuff, but mostly by dealing with high stress situations in your life. Or drugs like lsd.

So really, if your gf is showing symptoms of paranoia or depression, doing lsd is imho very bad idea. The risks are great and the reward (lsd trip for few hours) is meh.

But that is just me. Almost always like 90% of adv is very drug friendly.
>>
>>18303041
Thanks anon, I like having a variety of viewpoints to make my decision off of. But do you think it makes a difference if she is the one who came to me about it? She originally asked about mushrooms but she has like a phobia of vomiting so she insisted acid would be better since it's a way lower chance considering mushrooms is almost a guarantee vomit ticket. And I've explained to her what can happen, and she's seen me on a very bad trip before, so she knows how intense it can be. What do you think?
>>
File: latest.png (19KB, 380x380px)
latest.png
19KB, 380x380px
>>18303059
I think happy people with fulfilling lives dont need drugs to have fun. There are so many activities which are legal, fun and you can do them together with your gf.

But on the other hand mental ilnesses are kinda rare so chance of triggering something is small. Why cant you just get drunken silly together in club or something? At least it cant trigger anything.

Make your own choice.
>>
>>18303010
Yup. Also can cause continuing hallucinations 'post trip'. Not talking about flashbacks either. Shrooms. Source: me
>>
If she is going to do it I advice you don't do any so you can observe her exactions the first time and keep her as safe as possible
>>
When you trip together take the same dose so you have a general idea of what she's feeling. I'm sure a tab will be fine assuming you're getting them off the street (they tend to be underdosed a bit). Just remind her beforehand that she can control how she is feeling during the trip with her thoughts. If she starts acting too weird (as in talking to people who aren't there, repeating the same thing over and over, not your usual acid weirdness) then just remind her she just took acid and it'll wear off soon.
I've had a lot of shitty experiences with weed, but LSD has almost always treated me well. Make sure you're in a safe place as well, somewhere where there won't be any non-tripping people to interfere.
>>
Yeah man letting a girl with mental problems take psys is a real good idea. I'm sure nothing could ever go wrong
t. Psysfiend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.