[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always been the more affectionate one in the relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0872.jpg (70KB, 837x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
70KB, 837x600px
I've always been the more affectionate one in the relationship. She used to be more needy. We've been together for two years and I am employed part time (2-5 bar shifts per month, can't drive so can't get a job out of town, can't afford driving lessons).

She's been studying for exams for a few months, and her first exam is next week. We have seen eachother practically every weekend until a few months ago (live 20 miles apart, neither can drive). Now we see eachother every other week, occasionally not for three weeks.

She has a chip on her shoulder about proving herself to men (me and my dad) since she stop living with hers about four years ago. (Useful info for my eventual question)

She hasn't text me for a few days, not properly for a long time, and I see her online but not reading my messages, stuff like that. I'm not paranoid or worried about shit like cheating etc (she literally is all about education and getting a good job in life, sucks that's she's dating a dropout lol), but I signed into her Facebook to at least see who she's talking to.

Turns out she's got a weekend job at a restaurant last week, didn't book my birthday off, or hers (she knows I plan to take her out) but luckily she starts after her birthday, and she already told me she'd be late to my birthday (now I know why).

Basically, (tl;dr) my girlfriend didn't tell me about a job she got, why would she hide it from me?

The reason I mentioned the chip on her shoulder earlier is because I initially put it down to worrying about not getting the job, and the embarrassment of telling me, but she's got it so... why wouldn't she tell me?

Maybe it all seems blown out of propertion, but I don't speak to her anywhere near as much as I used to. I just wish she could care about me like she did a year ago. Now it's like I'm a hopeless burden, put aside until she needs attention. If I mention that, she's busy and I need to grow up, which tbqh I agree with.
>>
If she lies to me about having a job, something's up and I'll be ordering drinks on her next shift to say hi
>>
I don't think it helps that I have to much free time to think about her etc, but it sounds silly to me to try and distract myself due to a lack of interest from my girlfriend
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (67KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
67KB, 800x783px
Bumping with shit images because I have barely anything on my phone
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (78KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
78KB, 480x696px
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (88KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
88KB, 960x620px
Last bump
>>
She doesn't love me anymore
>>
If she cared enough you would have known. She must obviously realized forever.

What if she thinks the job might fall out or something( playing devils advocate) and that's why she didn't want to tell you.

then again even that argument is pointless, and if you confront her about it she will know you creeped her fb.

Kind of a shit situation, I feel like your relationship is slowly falling apart, it's either you rekindle the love or you break up. She's not gonna be chasing you anymore.
>>
>>18302761
She didn't tell you because
>she wanted to surprise you
>she wasn't sure it'd work out
>she's worried it would put more pressure on the relationship as you're already not seeing each other as much as you used to and didn't know how to bring it up.
>she wanted to make sure it'd work before telling men
>she's trying to be self efficient and not be so needy so she can be better for you
> she wants a job for money to be closer to you and didn't want to mention it until the money came through and she could show why she did it.

So many possible positive reasons man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.