[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dated a girl within the group. She came into it as a friend of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hobbes.gif (19KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19KB, 1680x1050px
Dated a girl within the group. She came into it as a friend of a friend. Got to know a couple of her own friends as they'd invite us for summer evening get together's on the deck.

We break up, so I figured I lost that social group too. Now one of those friends of the ex invited me to one of her parties coming up.

I was a bit surprised and have been wondering if I should tell her I got the invitation and that I appreciate it?

She was always great to me and sometimes I wondered if I was dating the wrong woman, but I didn't entertain it long so I wouldn't get into the grass is greener mess

Also, I know my ex and her new boyfriend will be there.
>>
File: 1483098955572.jpg (84KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483098955572.jpg
84KB, 960x637px
>>18302739
>>18302739
If you don't mind seeing your ex with a new bf, just go to the party if you want. Maybe the girl inviting you wants you. You won't know unless you go. And no, you can't ask her, that's not how it works.

I would not want to go, but thats because my ex' new bf is my former best friend and we get into fist fights every time we meet now. I'm 4-0 but I don't enjoy fighting him. I get so angry at them first and myself later.
>>
>>18302739

>She was always great to me and sometimes I wondered if I was dating the wrong woman, but I didn't entertain it long so I wouldn't get into the grass is greener mess
Entertain it now then.

>Also, I know my ex and her new boyfriend will be there.
Is this a problem for you?
>>
If the breakup wasn't messy and you're ok with her in general then, yeah, go
>>
>>18302747
>>18302749

No not a problem for me seeing the ex. And last I heard this girl is also dating someone now, though how serious it is I don't know as maybe it came about as not wanting to be lonely/single

It was always great conversations but they weren't necessarily my friends, so I just found it a surprise seeing the invitation
>>
>>18302757
It was bit messy. We met up and talked things out a couple months later. Sex and all that. But it just fizzled out when she met the new boyfriend
>>
>>18302779
>>18302790

Then go if you want to, say nothing if you don't.
What motives are behind it is difficult for us strangers on the internet to say, if you have no clue I'd say the only chance to find out is going.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.