[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a nice girl at the moment but I've been dating guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1486098533827.jpg (65KB, 604x558px) Image search: [Google]
1486098533827.jpg
65KB, 604x558px
Dating a nice girl at the moment but I've been dating guys before, should I tell her that?
Of course it's not of her concern but there's always a chance that she might found later somehow.

How do you think she will react? Be cool with it, disgusted or think it's kinky? She's a borderline farmer girl, very straightforward, also why I like her.
>>
>She's a borderline farmer girl, very straightforward, also why I like her.
Is she bound to found out? Otherwise I would not tell her until it becomes weird not to (eg if she openly asks about what kind of people you dated and you still fail to mention that some were men).

Opinions are going to vary. I'd find that crazy hot and would love to hear dirty stories. Male pairings themselves are very common and popular in all of fanfiction, particularly among women.
But we also live in a society where it's still often implied that real men only care for women. It absolutely happens for women to have either personal insecurities ("what if he misses something I literally don't have") or see you as less masculine. Tread carefully.
>>
In her mind
>he is bent... wtf? HOW COULD I GO FOR HIM ASSHOLE
>>
File: 1451268347407.jpg (10KB, 238x211px)
1451268347407.jpg
10KB, 238x211px
>>18302701
Does this nice girl have a feminine penis?
>>
>>18302701

How is it not of her concern with basic bi-scum endless options concurrent lack of fidelity?
>>
>>18302701

id probably bring it up, theres no non-awkward way to bring it up and the longer you wait the more awkward it is. if shes dating you shes basically at the point where if she was going to be okay with it, she'd be okay now.

unless you think you are just never going to date men again. but one day you're just gonna start slipping with 'my ex boyfriend used to suck my dick too' and other such anecdotes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.