[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make close friends? I feel like everyone I talk to is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0984.jpg (207KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.jpg
207KB, 600x337px
How do I make close friends? I feel like everyone I talk to is either to distant from me or they just don't want to be around me.
>>
It takes time to make close friends.
Where are you in life? Where do you meet people?
>>
>>18302593
I made all my friends by literally talking them to the point where they had only two options: fight me to the death or become my close friends.

Generally you want to ask them as personal questions as possible while sharing the most weird personal stuff with them. And you always keep asking them to hang out and stuff.
>>
>>18302600
Right now I'm in the most high spirits I've been in for the past 5 years. Although I'm starting to have dips into depression again, but I'm able to fight off these thoughts easily.

In my personal life I'm currently unemployed and not going to college. I'm in a situation where I can't really get a job either so that's kind of not something I'm focusing on right now. I'm at a point of my life where I understand Japanese enough to talk fluently in any situation. Right now I'm learning the piano too. For my social life I have no friends in real life, which I guess leads me to the next question.

As for where I talk to people it is mostly online. I guess it might not feel as satisfactory to me as real people but I'm not entirely sure if that is the case. I'm also forming a relationship with my brother too after 7 years of not hanging out with him slowly and surely.
>>
>>18302612
Fighting to death is a pre requisite for having friends? Not sure if I want to die that badly... What sort of personal questions would you ask them?
>>
>>18302642
>pre requisite
No you dummy. They had TWO options:
>to die or kill me in fight
OR
>surrender and become my friends

>what sort of personal questions
Well you start with mundane shit like weather, school subjects, favourite movie, what they are doing at weekend etc. You keep this going over weeks. It doesnt matter if they dont start convos. Majority of people likes social interactions. They (subconsciously) likes talking to you. You keep it up, constantly asking them questions about their lives and even suggest going to cinema or whatever.

And when you realize they arent shit people, you sort of yourself ease up around them so you wont have problem talking literally about anything.

It sounds complicated, but it is easy as fuck. The key point is to have common activity you do together like each week. So if you are in school, you are stuck together for like 4+ years no matter what. Making friends at school is babby tier.

It gets much harder once you are out of school. But at the point you start looking fot gf anyway.
>>
>>18302655
Hmm, I think i like to do a lot of the first but I don't think I take much Initiative in asking people out to do things. It's been a while since I've invested so much into a person before again that it feels like ages. Yeah from what I've noticed adults like me generally makes their friends in their work but I don't really have one right now. Guessing by common activity you mean like going to the same class and sharing experiences together. That makes sense man.
>>
>>18302593
All firends will abondon you at certain time or you will abandon them. Don't care too much about friends.
>>
>>18302621
I can speak and understand basic Japanese too, and i make music (which involves playing keyboards). [email protected] feel free to reach out, I'm 21 yrs old and also struggle with depression. Over 10 yrs now. Maybe we could share our music.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.