[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel that my bf doesn't spend much time with me. We are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (427KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427KB, 500x603px
I feel that my bf doesn't spend much time with me. We are in the same uni and for example today we have some event so I wanted to go with him but he goes with his friends usually and he said I can join but I meant that he goes with me by ourselves because I am shy of other people...
Also when I ask to do fun things he says that we need to study but yesterday he watched football with his friend for hour+ and he doesn't even like football...
I feel that I am just annoying and boring and not fun...
>>
Say you need to talk about your relationship, guys love that shit.
>>
File: 1489034234375.jpg (93KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489034234375.jpg
93KB, 960x641px
>>18302576
you sure sound annoying and not fun. Why would he want to be with you? sounds like you don't even want to be with you.

But darling, be more feminine and turn him on. Make him want to play with you (not necessarily sexually), if you give a real effort into being fun for him to be around, I'm sure he'll change his ways.
>>18302591
good b8 tho
>>
Do you mean if I dress more nice he will find me more fun? ^^" I am okay when it's just me and him but when there are other people I close up and can't enjoy anything :(
>>
File: 1475689840073.jpg (24KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
1475689840073.jpg
24KB, 640x446px
>>18302654
Guys don't really care much about how nice you dress. It's either "shit, thats sexy", "meh" or "fuck thats ugly".
And all guys have different preferences on these things. For me it's either short skirts or black tight leather pants/tights/whatever.

It sounds like you're an introvert like me. Shyness is a feminine trait and girls acting feminine will always be welcome in boys minds.
more and more women get tricket by feminism into believing that boys want strong independent women that take charge and are the dominant force in social settings. This is far from the truth, women are supposed to feel somewhat intimidated in a gathering of males. This is explained by testosterone and seratonine levels in our bodies. Men and women are not the same, even though feminism tries to instill this belief into the world. When my girl is quiet and looking to me to make decisions, choose topic of conversation etc. it gives me great relief. A womans silent support and warm looks is one of the better things in life.
>>
>>18302576
>I feel that I am just annoying and boring and not fun...
probably you are. so fucking what he watches football with his friend. thats what friends do.

fuck i had enough of gfs like you that cannot be by themselves
>>
So he should just abandon his friends and go everywhere with just you? Or how about you be the one who makes the compromise and let his friends come too? It's a good thing he hangs out with his friends, he should. No relationship will be healthy if it's just the two of you. Of course he still wants to be with his friends. You already go to the same school, so you probably see each other a lot. Can't expect him to make his whole world revolve around you. If you don't like his friends, or don't like being with them, that's your problem not his.
>>
>>18302576
You should try to get more comfortable when his friends are around, so that you can spend some fun time together and he doesn't have necessarily to split in two. It's a good thing he wants you to join his friends group.
That's all, it's not that there's something wrong about you. Don't let yourself down. He likes spending time with his friends, it's normal and he probably doesn't know you feel this way.
>>
>>18302576
>but I meant that he goes with me by ourselves because I am shy of other people..
So say that you want to go with just the two of you?
Don't assume they know what you mean if you don't say what you actually mean.
This is one of the most common mistakes in people trying to communicate.
>>
File: 67096394.jpg (17KB, 315x193px) Image search: [Google]
67096394.jpg
17KB, 315x193px
>>18302576
oh honey, you sound exactly like my ex gf

> because you're shy of other people, he should go all alone with just you
that's wrong on many levels, get your shit together and socialize
there's time for "alone time" in relationships, but trying to cut him off from his friends will get you ditched.

> when I ask to do fun things he says that we need to study but yesterday he watched football with his friend for hour+ and he doesn't even like football...
ohhh dear.. he doesn't want to watch football, he just wants to have time with his friends. and probably away from you, because you sound clingy as fuck

> I feel that I am just annoying and boring and not fun...
that's probably what he's thinking too. you got the pussy, but he'll ditch you for another one if you keep this shit rolling.
>>
>>18302576

okay so he DOES want to spend time with you but you are insisting he choose between his friends and you... that is not gonna work out well from the looks of it. guys used to just ditch their friends anytime they started dating. Now, hoever they realize thats a bad idea, relationships are usually shorter than friendships. i used to ditch my friends for pussy all the time. my friend was doing that for a while recently but he realized what was happening and snapped out of it.

if you're too shy to become comfortable with his closest friends then you are too shy to date.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.