[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a chick on a dating site who looks like a crossover between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I found a chick on a dating site who looks like a crossover between an 80s model (pic related, that kind of chick) and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Literal perfection. I have a huge crush on her. Problem is, she's 8 years my senior (I'm 24). Any tips to not fuck things up in the first message? I tend to drop spaghetti real hard and in this case I can't even figure an icebreaker (partially because her profile is very brief without much info). According to the questions we're a pretty good match though.
>>
>>18302144
>a crossover between an 80s model and MEW
This is literally my fantasy. If I helped you that would make me a cuck, so fuck you OP.
>>
Keep in mind that if she wants a family she's probably looking for a serious relationship that leads to marriage and children in the near future. There's a pretty big gap in life goals between a single woman at 24 and a single woman at 32.
>>
>>18302296
Her profile says she wants to meet people for short and long term dating and she answered "no" to the question that asks if you could date someone with no long term goals but it could be bluff. I want to enter a relationship with her knowing it's jettisonable if she happens to find some guy that's worth trying to form a family with, as on my side a realistic relationship won't extend more than 3 years (I'm in college but plan to leave the country when I graduate)
>>
32- Look up the wall
Not into long term relationship- See wasting your time.

Would not touch her with a barge poll personally.
>>
Write and ask if she wants sum fuk.
>>
>>18302488
She is into long term but she's also into short term. My time is "wasted" anyways because I'm planning to leave the country in 4 years tops. I only want a partner for this part of the journey, some romance with no real attachment for either party. She finds a guy who's marriage and breeding material, we split. I find a scholarship to GTFO earlier, we split.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.