[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've been with my current girlfriend for 3 and a bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491779741258.jpg (32KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
1491779741258.jpg
32KB, 700x468px
>I've been with my current girlfriend for 3 and a bit years.
>We moved in together in December.
>Things have been going well.
>I've met her parents and some of her extended family like aunts and cousins.
>Got along well with them.
>Good friends with her brother.
>She's met my sister and my dad.
>She goes out with my sister sometimes.
>She hasn't met my mum but she wants to.

This is where the problem is. My mum is a horrible, evil person. My sister and I did not have a friendly childhood because of her. She is a cruel, petty and vindictive woman.
My sister introduced her boyfriend to him not too long ago and she spent the entire time telling him how much better he could do and revealing all of my sister's embarrassing secrets to him. My sister doesn't want to have kids because she's scared she's going to turn out like our mum.

My girlfriend really wants to meet her. She thinks I'm exaggerating, even though my sister has told her the same things. Do I let them meet or not? I'm planning on marrying this woman.
>>
How long have you been together with your girlfriend. Seems like something you should have told her long long ago. All on you, family. Peace ouuuuuuuuWOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>18302101
3 years 2 months. I've told her for a long time but she thinks I'm exaggerating. Ever since we've moved in together she's been more interested in meeting her.
>>
>>18302108
Ok then you should just get it over with, man. Be all end all or whaterver it is you say.

It is like.. ripping the bandage off. Just get this problem out of the way.
>>
>think im seeing a snake whos head has just been torn in half covered in blood
>shes just wearing a nice hat

wew
that was a close one lads
>>
She's been warned, do that and hope your mom acts the most awful she can, so that she never wants another those of that

But knowing evil people, I imagine your mom will do everything within her reach for you gf to like her, just to spite you
>>
>>18302126
>another those of that
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18302162
Sry I sperged a bit

I meant another visit to his mom
>>
>>18302174
Oh, you meant another DOSE?
>>
Hey man i had the same problem had. I told my wife even when she was my girlfriend how much trouble my mum was. Any ways they began argueing on/off and i tried to just stay neutral and tell my mrs not to get upset by the shit my mum said. Eventually overtime it went full blown nasty my wife put it on social media threats were made by her family. It ended being me getting my head kicked in by the wifes POS family it all went on me. Shit was so bad i had to break off from the whole family both sides. Keep your girl to meet your mum for pretty much say hi/goodbye.
>>
>>18302126
this is gonna happen. your relationship will end because of your mother. just a forewarning.
>>
>>18302089
let her meet your mum
when your mum becomes a bitch look at your girlfriend and say "that's why i didn't want you to meet my mum" and look at your mum and say "we're leaving now"
get up and leave.
prepare your gf to this scenario so she won't think it's her fault.
if you mum acts out you can tell her off and tell her you don't accept being treated like that and therefore you don't want to be in her company anymore
>>
My dude, I have been in your position. What you need to do is sit your gf down for a serious talk. Get her in the right mindset to take what you are telling her seriously, then tell her about your mom. Don't be flippant or vague. Tell her exactly how your mother treats you and how it hurts you. I'm assuming your mom isn't a big part of your life, so explain that to her as well. There's no reason for her to meet this woman if she's not going to be around. If you plan on inviting her to the wedding or letting her see your future children you're going to have to bite the bullet at some point, but otherwise just make it clear that your mother is nothing to you and meeting her will only be painful.
>>
>>18303644
This... tell her that it would be extremely painful. If she contests that you're a big guy, say "for you".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.