[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm in my mid 20s >been talking to a woman in her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: s4EoFXQ.jpg (96KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
s4EoFXQ.jpg
96KB, 467x700px
>I'm in my mid 20s
>been talking to a woman in her early 30s who's interested in a relationship

What are the pros and cons of dating a woman somewhat older than me?
>>
>>18301864
+1 Hendrix Gin
+.5 Belvedere Vodka, almost purely because it wasn't grey goose (fuck that shit)

Positives:

>You will probably be with someone who knows what she likes and what she wants
>You will probably open yourself up to a range of experiences you wouldn't otherwise
>you will be slightly less likely ro go through dumb drama

Downsides:
>Your sense of humor and common cultural points of reference will probably be very different.
>She will probably turn in earlier and not be as down to be out all night (I swear, the year I hit about 27 I became an old man lol)
>
>>
>>18301864
Any woman 27+ tends to be baby crazy, so expect that. Have in mind she's already past her prime childbearing age and her biological clock will be ticking louder and louder, as well as pressure from her family and friends.
>>
>>18301881
>Your sense of humor and common cultural points of reference will probably be very different.

This and baby craze are probably my biggest concerns.
>>
bump for any additional input/stories
>>
>>18301891
Im a 30 year old female and have 0 interest in having children. Either way she will drop hints eventually that she does or doesnt want them so pay attention and you'll have your answer. The biggest differences i notice in age gaps is no one to relate to when you hear a song you grew up with, and what cartoons i watched as a kid. Not a big deal in a relationship. I too turned into a grandma at 27 haha once in a while party hard but def not every weekend. Sometimes months in between
>>
>>18301864
pro: you'll learn something about life.
con: you'll learn something about life.
>>
Pro:
>she is probably done figuring out her life, so what you see is what you get
>own house car money
>sexuality experienced hopefully
>a lot less drama, kinda like dating your mom/maid

Con:
>experience may vary, but she may not be into bjs and analysis
>will get frustrated if you can't keep up financially when she wants to take a trip with you and you can't swing the $1000 plane ticket + food/hotel on your $20/h (estimating for your age group)
>when hanging out with friends she will either be older then everyone by 10 years or you will be the youngest by 10 years
>>
>>18301864
Pros:
Be a king in bed
Do whatever you want with her
No dramas nor silly fights

Cons:
You won't fuck like rabbits
They won't eat at Wendy's
She'll treat you as a mommy

In overall, if you two are happy. Go for it. The sex part has the potential to teach you tricks that younger women won't do. Also, the less drama is very comfy. You seriously don't want to live with constant blabbering and fights just to get some pussy.
>>
Smash that milf asap, fuck sake.
>>
women are insane in all ages
from teenagers to gilfs
they are all insane, theres no "oh she must be mature"

older chicks are a little less annoying, a bit more financally stable and have less of a princess complex depending on their looks

sexual prime of a women is at early 30 so you can and will fuck like rabbits if she wants it

pros
see above
cons
might not take you seriously, which can be rather emasculating
exes around her which might bother your young pride
children? if she has any
>>
The new French president just got elected last weekend married to his wife who's 27 years older than him. President Trump's wife is 27 years younger than him.
It doesn't matter as long as you try to work it out.
>>
>>18301864

You haven't given any details but if you two are just getting to know each other I suggest escalating to sex as soon as possible and being very physical with her to the point of manhandling her. Make her feel wanted and like a slut at the same time. If you do a good enough job it might work longer term.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.