[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't wanna come on here as a pussy or whining but I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: couple-1198290_960_720.jpg (72KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
couple-1198290_960_720.jpg
72KB, 480x720px
I don't wanna come on here as a pussy or whining but I need some advice on dating. I'm still in high school and I'm seeing everybody date somebody in my school, but me. I'd like to say I'm a good looking guy, well built, I'm down to earth, cool and collected, don't get myself involved into petty shit, dress well, hygienically on point, loyal, overall a pretty cool dude.

A lot of these gals talk about having a bf that has the same qualities as me, but then when I talk to them, they switch up. And I swear, I've seen the ugliest guys get really hot gals, almost defies the basics of biology. What is the one thing that gals would look for in a man or the things that push them away?
>>
>>18301830
>I'm still in high school
Stopped reading there. I don't know if it's just me getting older, but I just don't have time for high schoolers and their angst anymore.
>>
Your first problem is putting yourself on the high horse like you did just then. You could have all of those traits and more and a girl (or anyone for that matter) will disregard it all if you come across as arrogant.
>>
>A lot of these gals talk about having a bf that has the same qualities as me, but then when I talk to them, they switch up.

You've already fallen for the worst meme. Just don't get a relationship until you're emotionally mature enough. Make more friends.
>>
>>18301830
High school is A LOT different from the rest of the world. Mostly because you're not required to spend 8 hours a day talking the same group of horomone filled kids who you've known for the past 3-12 years of your life.

Breaking your head over any shit that goes down in those years is pointless.
>>
OP here.
I'm not a hormone filled kid really, I'm pretty mature for my age, I just don't get why people fall for the ugly guys rather than someone who actually looks like they put effort into their image.
>>
>>18301867
>I'm not a hormone filled kid really, I'm pretty mature for my age
Of course you are. The people who are *actually* more mature than others don't know it.
>>
>>18301869
Yeah, but the immature ones seem to be the guys getting all the attention which is what I don't understand.
>>
>>18301874
You're just as immature. You just don't know it.
>>
>>18301830
You are hyping yourself up way too much anon. If you are as great as you describe, then you shouldn't be having any problems. There could be many reasons why you're not finding anyone. Either standards are too high, you're not as good looking as you think you are (Sorry to be harsh on you, but a lot of people overestimate their looks.) or any other reason.

Your description doesn't really say confidence, more arrogance.
>>
>>18301830
yeah, but what do you actually DO? Besides conceited, you sound boring.

You get good grades.
Cool.
Are you actually interested in those subjects, beyond the status of having an A?
Does that make it to your conversations at all, or do you avoid talking 'boring' things?

It sounds like you follow all the Rules, and think yourself better than anyone who breaks and thus 'messes up' their life.

Is getting a girlfriend anything more than a status symbol to you?
Are you actually interested in someone, or is getting a hot gf just 'the way it's supposed to work' and you feel left out?
>>
>high school
>dating

go get some pussy m8
>>
>>18301998
also
>gals

are you posting from the 1920s OP?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.