[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to confront my girlfriend about another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5936.jpg (30KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5936.jpg
30KB, 320x310px
I don't know how to confront my girlfriend about another guy. Just a little over a month ago, my girlfriend was hanging out with a friend of her's, this friend being a guy. I thought nothing of it. They hung out, smoked weed together, etc. After awhile this started to make feel uncomfortable, he gave her one of his shirts, and bought a shirt for her when he went on a road trip. She told me that before us, they had a small thing for each other. Then just recently, she told me they switched clothes as a "joke". Meaning he wore her clothes and she wore his. And that same night he told her she that he wishes I wasn't her boyfriend. When she told me this, it was two days after. And she didn't think it was anything that she did. She told me that she'll cut it off, and I thought she did. But she retweeted two tweets of his, within a couple days of each other. That just kind of made it feel like they're still talking, even though it does seem insignificant. I've never been a jealous person, and I trust her. But that's starting to change. He's exactly like me. Same music taste, fashion sense, but he likes cars a tad more (being one of interests). I'm going to confront her about this soon. I just haven't figured out how. I love this girl, but I don't think this relationship will work if he's in the picture. Any feedback would be great.
>>
>>18301659
It won't work, OP. She doesn't respect you and as soon as you break up, she will be riding his cock. You are delaying the inevitable. Never fall in love.
>>
>>18301659
don't confront her, confront HIM.

be a man and kick his butt
>>
Tell her that you see his true intentions and that if she wants to stay in a relationship with you then she will need to cut contact with him. If she chooses him over you, then there's your answer. But you cannot continue this relationship if you feel this way about this guy. It will tear you apart.
>>
Just leave.

I'll never understand people who behave like this and have no regard for their significant other. I saw about eighteen red flags, just abandon this burning ship with at least some of your dignity intact.

If she had any respect for you she wouldn't be engaging in any of this behavior, especially after the dude's intentions have been made clear and you even know about it.
>>
OP here. Im starting to not feel anything anymore. I feel hallow and frustrated, compared to how I used to feel. I felt excitement for a brand new day, and love because of this girl. All I feel now is nothing. If we break up, how do I get over her. She's my first everything.
>>
>>18301659
>smoked weed together
you're a fucking moron, your gf is a degenerate whore that's cucking you, and your life will never be anything more so long as you smoke pot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.