[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a guy I like but he has a girlfriend and he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Lessons of an unrequited love.jpg (39KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Lessons of an unrequited love.jpg
39KB, 620x349px
There's a guy I like but he has a girlfriend and he's way more attractive than me/out of my league.

What do I do?

24 year old female by the way.
>>
>>18301649
Nothing. Fucking find someone else. What a dumb cunt question.
>>
>>18301649
Settle or be his side piece. As a female you have a hundred times the options as the average guy, but the irony is you all want the same one.
>>
>>18301652
1) I can't find anyone else, it's not like there are guys who want to be my boyfriend
2) Even if I found someone else I'll still like this guy and feel like shit/be heartbroken because I can't be with him
>>
>>18301656
Are you fat? If not, you literally have no excuse to not have a boyfriend. If you are...lose weight and you literally have no excuse to not have a boyfriend.
>>
>>18301656
Why would he then??

You're either a landwhale and not attractive to him, relationship or not, or you're not a landwhale, and if he can be attracted to him, others can.

Offer him a threesome. Maybe that'll at least get you a piece of him.
>>
>>18301663
It doesn't matter what weight I've been in the past, I've still never had a boyfriend.
>>
>>18301686
So you're fat
>>
>>18301686
Sorry, but being fat significantly hinders your chance at dating regardless of gender, but especially so as a girl. Try losing weight, it'll give you confidence, and also help your chances at finding a man
>>
Find someone else, very simple stuff really.
>>
>>18301688
>>18301696

I'll rephrase that for you. Even when I've been THIN, I've never been able to get a boyfriend, I've lost weight many times before, it didn't make a difference.
>>
>>18301704
So now you're fat? Typical fat girl response. I bet your definition of thin is 5'2" at 140lbs. Listen OP, there is obviously something very wrong with you if you've never had a boyfriend as a female. You need to first find out what that is because we men are very simple. Until that happens, you will be alone. Regardless, despite what Disney or She's All That tells you, you will never be rescued by your Prince Charming and have the fairy tale ending you are desperately clinging to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.