[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this week I'm going to prom, and I plan on going to it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (96KB, 507x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 507x281px
So this week I'm going to prom, and I plan on going to it high with a number of friends, thing is though, I've never smoked weed before and this will be first time. Any tips or thoughts on being high while at an event like that. I'm not too worried about it, just curious what you guys have to say.
>>
Get drunk before you get high... it's the perfect balance.
>>
Skip weed go straight to cocaine
>>
>>18301438

IMO it's a bad place to try it for the first time, but that's only because it pretty much makes me laugh a lot for 15 minutes, then lay on the couch for 30, and then I'm asleep for the night.

The first time I had it, I also got irrationally paranoid too.

I'm not anti-weed by any means, but I feel like chilling with some bros or being at a party is the best time to do it for the first time until you know how you're gonna react. Doing it at a school dance where you need to have your shit together to some degree and probably impress a girl seems stupid.
>>
>>18301461
Haven't thought of that, good idea
>>
you might feel like you're going to die, but that's a pretty normal way to feel.

you might become obsessed with certain topics that nobody else gives a shit about. try not to ramble too much but don't worry if you do, if the people you're with are high too they're not paying that much attention.

you might be afraid to talk to anyone and just kind of stand there staring at people. this is a hard hump to get over but if you just start interacting with someone you'll probably start feeling more social.

basically whatever you're doing, weed can make you feel like it's very significant and special. so if you're being self-conscious you will stew in those feelings. all it takes is some deliberate action for your brain to switch gears though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.