[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, how does one make friends? I just don't get along with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: simpson.jpg (345KB, 1369x1497px) Image search: [Google]
simpson.jpg
345KB, 1369x1497px
Hi, how does one make friends? I just don't get along with 99% of people, the only few friends I've got are people I went to HS with, we spended so much time together that it was kind of impossible to not be friends, we don't even have similar interests, at all.
It doesn't really bother me to be alone 90% of the time, but it does get boring, people are supposed to have friends and do stuff together, right? Not just get drunk. Is not like I don't enjoy drinking, but it feels shallow now
>>
> I just don't get along with 99% of people
>we spended so much time together that it was kind of impossible to not be friends

You simply are not getting to know them well enough. Find some group for some thing that you like and hang out with those people for a couple weeks and you will become friends.
>>
>>18301448
How does someone find "some group"? What does that even mean?
>>
>>18301449
What do you like to do that other people also might like to do?

Go on google and type in "(your city name here) (your interest here) group meetup" and see if you get any results.
>>
Start smoking pot.
>>
>>18301460
I stopped smoking pot and I hate weed culture, wasted so much because of it
>>18301457
hmm
>>
>>18301457
I googled my city name and my interest and there was only lame stuff
>>
>>18301503
Duh
>>
>>18301512
what do you mean by "duh"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.