[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a long story Im going to try to make short. In debt, unemployed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: RoblurryDownsJr.jpg (24KB, 483x305px) Image search: [Google]
RoblurryDownsJr.jpg
24KB, 483x305px
Got a long story Im going to try to make short.

In debt, unemployed, living with parents (working on all this) and our neighbor is a jackass. He plays music loud and won't take to the idea that it's annoying. He doesn't care and its been a slow battle for years. He tends to do it when kids are playing outside, cause hey kids like to play. Well my parents are out of town and he was playing it loud and I was having none of it, so I called the cops on him. They showed up, he shut it off.

He then goes to door to door like the angry grump he is asking everyone in the neighborhood if they called the cops on him. I think its hilarious. He asks me, I tell him no, he tries to act like he's the victim.

He contacts my parents too, they contact me. I should have stuck to the lie and say I didn't do it.....but I admit to them I did, and they are pissed. You know, cause calling the cops on someone who plays loud music is WAY out of line..... They tell the neighbor and they want me to appologize (also to move out, and believe me I want to when I can) Like..... Im in the wrong here? I just don't know what to do. I feel like everyone is taking crazy pills that we live in some backwards world where loud music is ok and calling in noise complaints is not.
>>
>>18301214
Just say you are sorry.
Be nice guy. You cant afford to being prick atm anyway.
>>
>>18301338

I know, it just feels shitty. I have to put up with it, I have to apologize, I just don't get how I ended up in such backwards scenario, where Im the bad guy. I don't feel like Im being a prick, am I?
>>
Should have stayed with the lie.

Snitches get stitches. Sorry anon, your clearly just jealous of your parents neighbor.
>>
>>18301214
No, dont apologize
He didn't take the hint, the cops were called and he knows now.
Nothing wrong happened
>>
>>18301214
>>18301382
You are being a bit of a prick, and a coward on top of that. It'd be one thing if you confronted him first, called the cops when he wouldn't listen to reason, and owned up to it. You really lost the moral high ground when you lied about it afterwards, like a pussy.

Here's an idea: The guy has the right to play music in his own home, and the only reason it bothers you so much is because you are ALWAYS HOME, within earshot, and you have nothing better to occupy your attention or energy.

Your parents live in the same house you do, how much do they care about the music? It doesn't sound like it bothers them much
>>
>>18301214
you sound poor, op. this problem sounds like a ghetto problem.
>>
>>18301394
>It'd be one thing if you confronted him first, called the cops when he wouldn't listen to reason, and owned up to it.

This is the case though, he always does it, Im not the only one to have an issue with it. It's always this petty back and forth. I guess Im the first in the neighborhood to call the police. It DOES bother my parents, and no, Im not always home. Im out a lot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.