[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dating this girl. We've been very close with each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1494360287126.jpg (65KB, 690x893px) Image search: [Google]
1494360287126.jpg
65KB, 690x893px
I'm dating this girl. We've been very close with each other for months now, and we're openly very serious about each other.

Lately she's a little off, though. Keeps taking ages to answer my texts, even though she's continously popping in and out of Facebook chat. Asked her about something serious (but unrelated) this afternoon and she did the same thing. Yet the moment I sent "nevermind, got it already", she instantly got on and said "sorry didn't see it". Tired of being ignored for the nth time, I asked her how busy she is, and again no more response for hours. Checked the Facebook chat after a while, and guess who's busy talking to someone else again?

This isn't normal, is it? What's my best option here? Should I ask her about it, let her know that I know or at least confirm what I think I know? Sit things out and enjoy the hurt?
>>
>>18300966
Ask the girl on a date.

Chatting will get you textbuddy. Dating will get you gf. Which one do you want?

>ldr
Ldr never works.
>>
File: Couragewolf1.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Couragewolf1.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>18300966
I don't understand how guys get this attached to women. If she's fucking up, stop wasting your time on her. Your time is so valuable, especially to women!
You should treat your time like women treat their pussy. Only give it to people deserving. If she doesn't value your time replace her. Find someone who does. Learn to have some respect for yourself.
>>
>>18301040
Literally nothing of what you mentioned was remotely connected to the OP. Wrong thread?
>>
>>18301074
This
>>
>>18301074
this

take her off the pedestal. If you like her you might want to ask her what's going on, but in my experience she'll tell you nothing's wrong, give you a bit of attention for a little while and it'll start up again. Drop her
>>
>>18300966
OP, your in the cuck zone right now. The question is, are you man enough to stop talking to her and get out of it, or are you going to orbit her for 3 years while she sleeps with Chad?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.