[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Side girl while working on the one i want? So i'm seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Side girl while working on the one i want?

So i'm seeing this girl, we're not officially together, but she likes me, i like her, and she wants to take it slow, which i am fine with. Things have been looking better and each time we hang out, she is more comfortable around me. But a girl from tinder wants me to come over and cuddle with her. I agreed to, because at the time i was trying to get some backup options ready, in case it didn't work out with girl A. But i want girl A and i like her a lot.

Would it be bad to go over to girl B's house to cuddle and relax (she said she just wants to cuddle, not hookup) while working on girl A? It feels kind of wrong, because i would absolutely hate it she was doing that too, but i don't want to lose an option if it doesn't end up working out. If things continue with girl A, i'd tell girl B i can't do that anymore.

I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, but don't usually see multiple girls at once. I feel like if i blow off girl B, it won't work out with A, and i'll be alone, but if i go through with cuddling B, karma will bite me in the ass and i'll be crushed.

On the other hand, i know plenty on 'committed' relationships who go out and fuck other people if they're just having a little fight with their SO, so i don't see too much harm in this, but i really like girl A.
>>
Don't be an asshole, asshole. If you wouldn't want her to do that to you, you don't do that shit to her.
>>
>>18300872

You're right, that's what i'm thinking. I just thought playing the field was an acceptable approach to dating when you aren't exclusive with anyone yet. But she's amazing and i don't want to shit on that. I just don't want to end up alone if it doesn't work.
>>
>2 girls
Fuck off Chad
>>
>>18301303

This ain't r9k faggot
>>
Why do you need a back up girl? Can you not just be single for even a while?
>>
>>18300824
Dont be a hypocrite fag
>>
>>18301482

Because i need to fill the void in my pointless life by having a cute girl to snuggle and make it feel like it's not so bad.

Also tired of being single and having my smelly dog do that for me.
>>
>>18301484

You're right. I have feelings for girl A so i'm probably not going to do it. Don't want to lead girl B on either.
>>
>>18300824
Dont do it anon, stay true to your colors-
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
Well I can tell you if you do that, it'll certainly not workout with girl A. She will find out about girl B, now or later. If she finds out about it later, she will rightly feel like disposable goods. Seems like to you she's just a hole and not an actual person, since you're so focused on playing the field. If she finds out about it soon, she would stop seeing you immediately.

Also, stop accepting degeneracy.
>On the other hand, i know plenty on 'committed' relationships who go out and fuck other people if they're just having a little fight with their SO, so i don't see too much harm in this, but i really like girl A.

That's called cheating, and cheating is bad. Just because society is denigrating doesn't all of the sudden make it okay to cheat on your significant other. You are a piece of shit if you think it's normal to cheat in committed relationships, because there are some assholes and bitches who do it. Would you think it's okay if you end up in a LTR with girl A, and she cheats on you because so many people do that anyway?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.