[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a ("nice"guy")? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: fedora (trillbilly).jpg (31KB, 588x350px) Image search: [Google]
fedora (trillbilly).jpg
31KB, 588x350px
How do I stop being a ("nice"guy")?

I just hate conflict
>>
>>18300705
Grow balls and learn to set healthy boundaries.
It might cause conflict sometimes, but most of the time it won't.
>>
start disagreeing with people and don't always say yes when people ask to hang out, especially girls. Girls go crazy over guys that ghost them
>>
the key to conflict and arguments is never admit the other person is right, the second you do you lose but if you just never admit defeat you never lose
>>
>>18300705

Why? Why do you hate conflic?
>>
Being a nice guy is more about feeling untitled to sex while being awkward and not talking to girls than anything else.

Either way, just realize that people also tend to dislike conflict and that you can set boundaries and say no and nothing will really happen at all.
>>
Are you a "nice guy" who acts nice to get laid or are you a actually nice person because if it's the second one just be Happy your better then most people
>>
>>18300711
>Girls go crazy over guys that ghost them
This.

I'm not precisely an alpha male or anything too masculine. I had a long term girlfriend, but she broke up with me like 4 times before I told her I didn't want that shit anymore or to even see her at all and I just ghosted her. Before that I had some romances where I ended up with my heart broken to pieces and I outright ghosted the girls telling them I wanted to part ways.

I in no way simulated any feelings. I was hurt for real and I acted out of anger and resentment, seriously vowing that I wouldn't see them anymore.

The result? Guess what. They've tried at several points to fucking contact me. For no reason at all. Only recently my ex wanted to contact me. I blocked her without any response. And the girls before have always wanted to get into touch with me again.

Why they even do this? Don't ask me.
>>
>>18300711
Can confirm.
Ghosted a few bitches because they were pissing me off. Bitch went insane and was trying to contact me. I keked and told her to fuck off.
>>
File: women2.png (284KB, 1798x1330px) Image search: [Google]
women2.png
284KB, 1798x1330px
>>18300770
>>18300705

realize there is zero benefits to being nice to girls, I was forever alone/r9k/virgin until I finally stopped being such a little bitch

also then you find out women are as awful as everyone else on this planet
>>
you can only be a nice guy if you are ugly to the girl fyi

every guy is a nice guy to some girl
>>
just realize that no girl respects a guy that is too nice
>>
>>18300705
You realise that the inverted commas around the group called ''nice guys'' as an insult is because they aren't actually nice, they just claim to be.
>>
>>18300808
well what am i then? just a pussy?
>>
>>18300828
I don't know what your problem is. You haven't actually said as far as I can see.

What's your problem OP?
>>
>>18300705
When ever you do something. Ask what would make me happy before you do it. And do that. Stop caring what other people think or if they will be happy/pleased.
>>
>>18300838
im too nice to everyone and I avoid conflicts which makes everyone especially girls lose respect for me

I had a girl legit tell me that she didn't trust me because i was far too nice about opening doors for her and stuff
>>
>>18300870
>im too nice to everyone and I avoid conflicts which makes everyone especially girls lose respect for me
Of course, you are a pussy, this is typical girl behaviour. They seek exactly the opposite in men. Whats up with your testosterone level?
>>
>>18300705

Stop claiming to be a "nice guy" and don't wear rapey fedora hats. There, problem solved! Now you owe me $1k bitcones.
>>
>>18300870
>she didn't trust me because i was far too nice about opening doors for her and stuff

You maybe are being seen as a ''nice guy'' after all then. You are likely coming across as insincere and patronising, perhaps even creepy.

You might be a bit of a pussy as well though. What do you mean by 'avoiding conflicts'?
>>
>>18300870
Check out the difference between kind vs nice. Of course you should be nice to everyone, but I think what u r talking about is somewhat of being "too submissive". You do "nice" things to other people to please them, not because you actually want to. So you become a people pleaser. It all stems from low self-esteem and self-confidence.

The thing is that you are not honest with your intentions. Thats why that girl said she didnt trust you because you are not being "you". You act like a robot. Girls dont respect you because you dont respect yourself.
>>
>>18300903
>What do you mean by 'avoiding conflicts'?
It means if I spit on his car he will tolerate
If I fuck his girlfriend he will tolerate
And so on
>>
>>18300934
Continue..

I dont know exactly the remidy here but I think that you should get out of your head, u think too much. U see everyone and everything as a threat so u act nice so that u wont suffer the consequences.

So get out of your head. Hang outside more. If you dont do sports, start doing. Join a soccer/football/martial arts club so that you can use your body more instead of getting trapped in your own head.
>>
>>18300870
>I had a girl legit tell me that she didn't trust me because i was far too nice about opening doors for her and stuff

Wow, a single bitch destroys your self esteem. Your problem is that you probably ONLY openend doors for her. Barely talked, stared, and played the gentleman. Of course she'll be creeped out by that.
>>
Hey, I used to be the same... Just one day I realized that there were 7 billion people on the planet who didn't give a damn about me... So instead of trying to be nice and please everyone, I learnt to just step back, let people live their lives and just be nice to the people I wanted to be nice to. There is no secret, you need to build confidence, and decide wether you want to feel bad about you over nothing, or just go with the flow and be happy
>>
>>18300705
original post is too vague
>>
>>18300776
senpai teach me.
>>
>>18300705
Only be nice because you want to be nice. Be genuine.

If you are genuine, and are being nice because you want to be nice, then you can't stop being nice without making some personality changing decisions and sticking with them.

Being able to identify when you're being taken advantage of is also important. Don't be a doormat even if you're genuinely nice all the time.
>>
>>18300705
Realize that in another time and place, you would have been dead or someone else's bitch by now because your genetics are garbage.

Conflict is a natural part of life and the people who can handle it without buckling thrive.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.