[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I impress/attract a church girl exept from going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494196053944.jpg (80KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494196053944.jpg
80KB, 564x846px
How do I impress/attract a church girl exept from going to the same activities?
>>
>>18300679
Does she go there alone?
>>
>>18300692
No, she's actually the leader of the church group.
>>
>>18300721
What do you already know about her?
>>
>>18300679

What does she like, dipshit? Not all "church girls" are the same.
>>
>>18300748
>>18300753
She likes reading, kids (has 2 little bros)
Studies theology
>>
>>18300789
Are there times you can get her alone when you can talk to her in private?
>>
>>18300789

Reading what? And does she like kids or is she forced to care care of her siblings?

Bottom line: Talk to her, that's what I'm trying to prove. She is person, with her own life story, values, interests, etc. Talk to her and see if she likes you.
>>
>>18300799
I bumbed into her on the bus twice that's how I talked to her
But it's rare and only lasts 5-10 min

>>18300804
Reading christian books
She wants to be a teacher

How do i make her interestes?
>>
>>18300804
Well, if you're gonna talk to a girl without any real reason to, she's going to figure out you probably are into her.

How you talk to her is important. Not a lot of decent girls will say yes to a stranger. You have to build rapport first.
>>
>>18300810
>I bumbed into her on the bus twice that's how I talked to her
>But it's rare and only lasts 5-10 min

Alright, great. Since you know her, now you have a sort of reason to talk to her again.

How was she when you talked to her?
>>
>>18300813

I assumed OP was in the same church and signed up for whatever youth groups are doing there.

I know this is 4Chan, but I hope he is not stalking a complete stranger during mass.
>>
>>18300810
>How do i make her interestes?

Is she a stranger? Like, you only see her on the bus?

Then fucking stop. That's not gonna end well, and you don't know her, so you are not losing anything.
>>
>>18300823
She was friendly.
>>18300832
Not a stranger lol
>>
>>18300839

If you only saw see her on the bus, then she is a stranger.
>>
>>18300679
You act like an eccentric demon
>>
>>18300839
>She was friendly.

Religious girls are like that but don't mistake that for affection, necessarily.

Ask yourself first how you see yourself with this woman. She's going to be religious her whole life. Can you live with that?
>>
It's understandable that men want to list the pros and cons of themselves and other partners, but who you end up in a relationship with is not a simple mathematical formula. In real life you have 0% of getting a girl if you don't get to really meet/see her. People prefer people they see on a regular basis (see: mere exposure effect), it's just basic psychology. Put yourself on her radar. Attend activities she organized if you can without it being weird, try to engage her in discussion about (her) religious beliefs, be as honest about your own stance and motives as you can otherwise you're just being a cold dick. If she's truly religious this is a very intimate and likely important part of her world.

Then the second hurdle: approach her in the right way. Don't set yourself up as a human anchor, don't be a bouncing puppydog vying for her attention. Women like men who do their own thing and can engage her in nice conversation or fun stuff to do together. If they are attractive and sociable they will have plenty of thirsty men wanting to persuade her into liking them. It leaves a bigger impression if you are wrapped up in what you're doing and don't give her a front.

Be nice to her without losing self-respect (laughing at stuff that isn't funny, throwing lavish compliments, always pretending to agree with her on everything aka bending over backwards to wipe her ass). Try to joke around with her a bit if you can (don't try to force it otherwise), tease her with something trivial if at all possible. Allow your natural signs of attraction to show (more eye contact (no staring), standing just a bit closer, smiling just a bit more easily when looking at her face). Try to comment on stuff going on around you, that's your main "bonding" option (like laughing together at something going on in the background). If conversations flow easily and often, she smiles lots, seeks you out to tell you things, then you ask her out.
>>
>>18300842
I talked to her and still do in the group. She knows who i am. Read the thread.
>>18300855
Yes

I said im attending the same activities in OP can someone answer the question?
>>
>>18300910
>She knows who i am. Read the thread.

You only said she was the leader of the church group and that you saw her on the bus. BUt whatever, so she knows you, and she still isn't impressed.

What's the plan? Fake to pick her up? Do you even share her interests?
>>
Church people do lots of shit and you don't necessarily need to be a member to participate. Like fundraising stuff. Go to one of the events she does like a picnic or something.

But religion is important to her so even if you don't believe you should be open about it and listen to her, if she thinks you're looking down on her for what she believes or you aren't interested in her spirituality you have no shot
>>
>>18300923
I attend the group. I don't know if she's impressed but we barely got to know eachother.

What's the plan indeed. I share her interests i'm not looking for a fling.
>>18300927
I participate and went to some eventa but i can't get a moment alone with her there.
Religion is very important to me aswell.
>>
>>18300981

If you see each other often, why don't you hang out? Is she even single?

Here's the point. If you are too scared to even talk to her, how do you expect to date her? There's no plan to dating. Either you two are in enough synch to actually talk, or you are not. No plans, no tricks. Whatever comes out of you has to work, because you can't fake 24/7.
>>
>>18300992
We are in sync but I am too pussy to ask her out
>>
>>18301016

Then imagine spending a couple hours alone with her. You can't even ask her out, how you gonna pull that off?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.