[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few months ago I tried to commit suicide. Before doing so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

A few months ago I tried to commit suicide.

Before doing so I wiped my computer, burned all my photos, and threw away any belongings with sentimental value. I also spent my entire life savings.

Well I'm still here, but the fact that all that shit is gone is enough to make me want to try again.

I guess it's like when people's houses used to get flooded and they lost everything, but this was voluntary.

How do you deal with being back at square one? I really need someone to make me look at this in a positive way.
>>
>>18300618
if you couldn't kill yourself then don't try again, work on yourself. realise life is shit and to make the best of it. we all die eventually. Life isn't always bad
>>
>>18300618
A writer I really love said that the only joy in life are new beginnings.

If you tried to commit suicide, you must have been very unhappy with the life you had. You could try to see this as a chance to forge yourself into the person you want to be, and there's nothing holding you back.
Now all things that reminded you of your past are gone, and you can move forward.
Don't think about what you have lost, but think about how much lighter you are now that you are starting back. Think of your future: who do you want to be? What do you want to do from now?

If you are scared of forgetting about the good memories, why don't you start writing a journal? Every time a good moment linked to the pictures or the objects you threw away pops up, you can write it down. So you'll have it there for you.
They were just objects, you still have the good memories, the love and the affection in your head.

New beginnings are scary, but often starting back from square one might be your chance to become a person you can be proud of and be happy. You've already been through hell and you have made it, don't let emptiness get to you.

Hugs, OP. I hope everything works out.
>>
>>18300618
see this is a a fresh start and nothing but a fresh start. leave everything behind. work on yourself as a person. make new memories.
>>
OP here

I've tried to think of this as a load off my shoulders, a new beginning etc. but it's just terrible to think that everything I've worked for is now gone forever.

I'll keep trying. Thanks.
>>
>>18300674
kill yourself if u want to op. I want too. But my case is different.
>>
>>18300618
As others have said. A new beginning is only bad if you want it to be. If I had no possessions I would get the essentials and live a minimalist life. Its always intrigued me but I don't want to sell all my tech.
I would also use the opportunity to live on a boat. I got a friend that does and he's slaying pussy. Inviting girls to go on a boat ride works everytime it seems.
>>
>>18300674
You won't forget the things that really matter or the experience you gained by doing the rest, so you haven't really lost anything of value. Now you have something of a clean slate for a new start, something most people wouldn't have the balls for.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.