[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am uncut and I cannot peel my foreskin back when it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170420_235047_188.jpg (321KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_235047_188.jpg
321KB, 1440x1440px
I am uncut and I cannot peel my foreskin back when it's erect. I can peel it back flaccid, but it won't erect. Also, my penis is very sensitive and it kind of hurts when I touch it especially without water.
What the hell am I supposed to do?
>>
>>18300586
That's phimosis. A very mild case from the sound of it. It's treatable.

>What the hell am I supposed to do?
Come on, dude. You know what to do. Go to the doctor.

Don't listen to people on here who tell you any different, and don't look up treatments online. If you get other advice from anons on here saying, "Just retract the skin, it'll get better!", still go see a doctor. Don't mess around with your dick. The fact that it's actually hurting clinches it. Your dick shouldn't hurt when you touch it. See somebody with the training to tell you what to do. I promise this is easily fixable.
>>
>>18300606
I partially agree with that, but if op lives in the US, the doctor will probably recommend circumcision

You can stretch the skin, as long as you do it slowly, daily, over a long period of time. There are also steroid creams that make the sking heal faster and get more flexible, which for your case apparently would be the best option, and what you should be pushing the doctor to prescribe you.
>>
>>18300620
I very much doubt they will immediately recommend circumcision. Not for a mild case like this. I'm not saying there are zero doctors out there who'd jump straight to the surgical option but they're not the majority, and if he gets a shitty doctor he can always get a second opinion. He doesn't have to actually DO it just because the first doctor he went to advised him to.

I'd be shocked if they didn't recommend exactly the treatment you suggested (gradual stretching, possibly in a hot bath, steroid creams) with circumcision as an unlikely last resort. I had this problem - at a younger age, in the US - and circumcision was never even mentioned as a possibility because it was pretty clear that it wasn't severe enough to warrant it.

He shouldn't try to treat it himself because there are risks involved, not huge ones, but they're there, and I'm not just talking about paraphimosis either. He really shouldn't be fucking around stretching the skin on his own when his dick already hurts to touch, that ain't normal. The doctor can let him know exactly what's going on, what to do, and how to do it safely.
>>
File: phimosis_stretching.png (521KB, 2362x3015px) Image search: [Google]
phimosis_stretching.png
521KB, 2362x3015px
>>18300586
It is skin. It can be streched over time. Go to doc, get steroid cream and literally start playing with your dick everyday. After few months of streching it should show effects.

>sensitive
That is normal for horny underage teens like you. Pro tip: apply your saliva (or just buy lube) for added fun.

Tldr go see doctor, DO NOT LET THEM CIRCUMIZE you (it is like cutting off finger when you got ingrown nail).

Happy fapping (i mean streching).
>>
uncut fag here, stretch that dick skin
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.