[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, a girl I had been dating for a year broke up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0439.jpg (59KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
59KB, 480x390px
Hey /adv/, a girl I had been dating for a year broke up with me last year after she used me and I was blind to it. Now I've been trying to get back into the dating pool and keep getting led on or used, or at last it feels that way. Could just be that she skewed my reality. But anyhow it's been like this for a while. I mean hell, I was led on for five years by a girl. Is this just how girls are or am I unlucky or insane?
>>
>>18300492
>getting led on or used
How? Details?
>>
>>18300530
Girls flirting back and then when I make a move them saying they'd rather be friends, or having someone flirt with me to make another person jealous.
>>
>>18300567
We call it having bad luck. Keep trying boy (or lower your standards) and eventually you wil suceed.

And buy condoms.
>>
>>18300567

That's not really being used, sorry. Get over it
>>
the first guy i ever asked out accepted me. get gud
>>
You could be getting used. Or, you could be sensitive to it, there both possible in every new encounter.

The best you can do is trust your judgement, but try not to dig up the past too much
>>
It's because you're getting picked up by them, instead of the other way around. Make life improvements and go after girls, instead of getting gotten by them. Understand?
>>
>>18300567

Thats what girls do. They flirt with varying degrees with you to get attention to feed their own ego. You've just gotta learn:
A - Which ones are doing it more
and
B - When you idrntify shes attention whoring you, give absolutely NOTHING back to her. If you have her on snapchat, don't reply unless you really need to. Don't initiate conversations. Talk about other girls you've "been with" and just make them realise that you can see what they are doing and move onto a new victim.

Good luck, its a hard world Anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.