[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dating this extremely attractive 18 year old girl. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 1430629373524.jpg (2MB, 2676x1867px) Image search: [Google]
1430629373524.jpg
2MB, 2676x1867px
I'm dating this extremely attractive 18 year old girl. She's very smart, has 3 jobs, and is going to college in the fall. We get along so well, and when we're together, it just feels perfect and so right.

I'm 26 though and her father caught us coming back from after I took her virginity. He went ballistic on her and threatened me. He knew I took her virginity. They are all Jewish. One day we just walked out of where we work and he was perched there in his car... he pulled up and blocked me getting out with my car and told me to stay away from her or else.

We can't even see eachother because of him and his crazy psychopath stalking. I really like her though. She feels special. I want this to work more than anything. She is by far the best girl I've ever been with physically, mentally, and our connection is so strong.

What do I do?
>>
you either gotta win over her family or get her to go against them
>>
>>18300164
Dude, your 8 years older than her, and shes only just become an adult. Why don't you stop being a creepo and fuck an older girl.
Imagine if you had an 18 year old daughter and discovered a 26 year old Man had been ploughing her. How would you feel?
>>
Tl;dr

Also rolling
>>
>>18300194
THIS. #spoton
>>
>>18300175
This.

>>18300194
They're both adults. They can do what they fucking like.
>>
>>18300231
Doesn't make it any less creepy
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>not even 10 posts in and oldhags are feeling jealous and bitter about young women
>>
If they both are compatible and there is no manipulation involved then I see no problem with it.

Your definition of creepy is so tainted by society that I doubt that you fully believe what you are saying.

>>18300235
>>
Rollan
>>
they see me rollin...
>>
>>18300300
Damn, squire? Dragon knight tho
>>
>>18300164
I doubt she can pay for college without daddy's money so she's going to break up with you. Better fuck her good while you can.
>>
>>18300164
Aright. Rolling.
>>
>>18300164
Rolllll
>>
>>18300164
Invite the dad to hang out with you and win him over. Remind him that she's an adult and capable of making her own decisions, and that you respect her as a person and you're not just in it for the barely legal pussy.
>>
>>18300194
I'm a 19 year old dating a 24 year old, if there's no manipulation involved it's not creepy. Sometimes the person with whom you're truly compatible is a bit out of your age range. Shit happens.
>>
How the fuck does she have time to date with 3 jobs?
>>
>>18300435
This
>>
Do not fuck this up anon, this is a unicorn and shes jewish id kill to get jewish blood in my legacy its my alltime festish. get the blood, get her pregnat AT LEAST
>>
>>18300237
As a 28 year old dude, if a 18 year old girl threw her self at me I'd be noping the fuck out of there.

And this isn't just talk. I've already done it a few times.

Dating anyone under 22/23 is a baaaaad idea a lot of the times because they're still going through the maturing stage that's a pain in the ass to deal with.

>>18300164
His house, his rules.
'Til she's out of it, you can't do jack shit. And as long as he ain't hurting or doing any shady shit to her, you have no right to really. He's been protecting her 18 years, youve known her how long?
>>
Good luck op.
>>
>>18300164
Roll
>>
>>18300164
Just rolling
>>
>>18300164
This is a pretty smart way to keep your post bumped OP

Good job, also rollin'
>>
>>18300164
He's a jew so... be richer.

Now seriously, there must be a way to approach to him and demonstrate that you're a good (goy) guy. Developing a nice friendship with her mother might help you too ("This Anon is a nice guy, if you don't let them be together then no sex tonight").

Be strong, anon.
>>
>>18300194
Ignore these Faggots.

You give up a Hot, Smart, Virgin and you're going to regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18300164
Me ( >>18301098 ) again. I just realised that he might be a strong religious guy (aka fanatic madman). My father is absolutely like this (but Christian Orthodox). This kind of people only respect strong and determined people, who follow their twisted ideals. And even if you are like this, it's going to be hard to fight with that protective (more like "she belongs to me, I'm her owner") behaviour.
>>
The age range is what concerns the parents. They are crazy though. They have a chip in her phone and constantly tell her they are watching her... and sometimes they are outside her work waiting and shit. They have to cosign her loans and thats why she has to tread carefully.

We are compatible. I don't give a fuck what you guys say. No one around us thinks it's creepy and we work at the same job. Everyone says we are very good together... then we walk out the building and her psycho dad is waiting. It's very rare for me to find girls I "connect" with like this and am compatible with, and I finally found one.

I just feel like i can't do it anymore. I can't even see her anymore... ever, except at work. We can't fuck anymore because her dad follows her and waits outside her whole shift. Or he calls and asks if she's working. He's fucking crazy and can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>18301132
If she loves you as much as you love her, ask her to move to your place. It's a pretty desperated movement, but maybe in a few days her father could change his mind.
>>
That poor dad just found out that his daughter
>lost her virginity before marriage, probably before even a month of dating
>is probably going to renounce her faith and end their Jewish lineage
>is dating a loser who is almost a decade her senior but works at the same place as her, a high school girl
>>
Silly goy
>>
>>18301126

He definitely think she belongs to him. She has told me some creepy shit he has done too. Her sisters think he is a closet pedophile or something.

>>18301155

We have only been dating 2 months and she already told me she would move out if it wasn't for the fact her parents have to cosign her loans.

>>18301158

She was going to lose it either way. If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else. I'm not such a scumbag. I'm done with university in the fall. I'm not trying to get her pregnant, to do drugs, or to not go to college. She still wears a star of david around her neck everyday.
>>
>>18301170
Well, to be honest I'm a non-exclusive pedo (I'm into little girls/boys and girls of my age). I can understand that possibility, and I can imagine his feelings. The most effective way to deal with it would be her speaking to her parents. She's 18, for yahveh's sake! She can drink, smoke, live alone, and have all the sex she wants. She should demonstrate her self-sufficiency and maturity in front of her parents...
>>
rolling.
>>
>>18300164

The only way you'll be able to go forward is if you can prove that you're in it for the long haul and want to wife her.

I'm not sure exactly how you can do that but at the minimum it would be:

Showing that you "have it together" - a job, a life plan, career goals, education goals, plans for a home/house, a car.

Showing that you come from good stock - you have supportive parents that also support the relationship, you guys go over to their place, etc.

Talking it out with him and explaining why you want to build a life with his 18 year old daughter.

The problem here is that she's fucking 18. While that means she is legal, the issue is that she hasn't even started college or her career yet. If she gets knocked up then what happens? If you really care about her you have to think about it from the perspective of her family and her future. Are you going to pay for childcare or relocate to be with her while she goes to school and starts her career?

I'm not saying all this stuff is impossible, but it's certainly improbable and that's how her dad is calculating the risk. Hell I'd be fucking mad too - 18 year olds don't know fucking shit and can't be trusted to be completely mentally developed these days to make good choices. My fucking sister seriously thought she was in a meaningful loving polyamorous relationship with a dropout drug dealer until she was 21 or 22.
>>
File: 1452020586931.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452020586931.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>18300194
There's no justification for this though.
The brain is fully developed at 18 years old.
I've seen 17 year olds mentally outpace 40 year olds IRL.

The rest is impulse control, etc.

>Stop being a creepo

What's wrong with this?
It's not like she's 16.

There's not exactly a huge mental schism here. I'll concede that the girl is inexperienced, but that's not that big a deal as she can still consent.
>>
>>18300164
>smart
>has 3 jobs
Pick one.
>>
File: 1492384953858.jpg (19KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
1492384953858.jpg
19KB, 453x470px
>>18301251
>Ashkenazi Jew
>Not intelligent
>>
>>18301210
^^This.

My wife's mom threatened to call the cops on me while we were still dating (Mind you, I was fucking her while she was underaged). We were separated for a year after that. In the meantime, I got my shit together.

After a year, we reconnected at a mutual friend's house by circumstance. Her mom eventually kicked her out for mouthing back regarding me. I tried to find her someplace to live, but we ended up living out of my car for a while.

Since then, I've hunted for better jobs and gotten us in better and better living situations. Slowly, her mom came to respect me more.

These days her mom respects the hell out of me. My wife an I have been married for 8 years, but it started with a "creepy" older dude boning an underage cutie.
>>
>>18301210
>My fucking sister seriously thought she was in a meaningful loving polyamorous relationship with a dropout drug dealer until she was 21 or 22.
Always going for the bad boys
>>
>>18300164
>>18301170
Give it until October and she'll have decided 'you're not what she's looking for'.
She's going to college out of what sounds like a very oppressive (religious or not) home. Between the three jobs and the overprotective family, she probably doesn't have a lot of time to really think for herself. Once she gets to college all bets are off. Not because of 'experimenting', or the parties, or anything drastic like that. It'll be a huge exposure to a lot of new stimulus mentally and socially, perhaps even physically (living on one's own is a make or break for many people).

Maybe your relationship can handle it; but don't hold your breath.
It has nothing to do with you, really. I've seen this happen over and over again, male or female. Even to people who came in with a solid trajectory and goal for after college. They realize that they really do have control over their lives, outside of 'home'. Some crash and burn. Some soar. It's never without transformation, though.

The age gap alone is a red flag.
You're looking at almost a decade of dissociation between you. If you both had about another thirty years, yeah, maybe.

Turning 21 doesn't grant you liver that can handle alcohol.
Turning 16 doesn't make you a good driver.
Turning 18 doesn't mean you're an adult.
Using age to justify any course of action is meaningless, because time itself gives nothing, and time cannot be controlled.

And two months? Really? You think that's enough time to get to the meat and potatoes of someone? There's a good chance that she's still stuck in the Honeymoon phase. It sounds like you're still stuck in the Honeymoon phase.

Best case scenario, you're a learning experience.
Worst case, she's using you as an escape from her current life. You tolerate things her father doesn't. She'll never tell you that, because she's a) likely unaware of it, and b) nobody would ever jeopardize their 'escape'.

>tl;dr
be a good influence (or a bad one), but brace for impact
>>
>26
>half your age plus 7
>20
tsk tsk, op
>>
>>18301333

I'm trying to be a good influence. Her parents are almost exactly like mine, too.
>>
>>18300164
>>18300198
this
>>
>>18300164
ROLL
ROLL

ROLL AND CHILL
>>
>>18301333
This is paternalistic bullshit. You are either a jealous older woman or an oversocialized white knight. And OP, yes, her father sounds incredibly creepy. Be patient and tough it out until she is in college and harder to monitor. Have her get her own phone plan with no stalking tech too.
>>
>>18300465
Learned that the hard way. It wasn't anything dramatic, like a fight with parents.

She was just not mature enough, and also was obviously still not independent from her parents. It wasn't sexy.
>>
>>18300164
rollan

>going to college in the fall
there you go, lay low until the fall
>>
>>18300164
out of experience, if you cant get her home before 6-7 dont bother going out with her. it will drive her parents nuts every night and you will regret the time you put in.
>>
MY FATE IS...
>>
>>18302275

I cant even do that. He stalks her so hard we can't even be together ever... except at work. He even made her delete her snapchat because she would talk to me all night on it.

>>18302273

She's across the country then. I won't even get to see her for a long time after that.

>>18302234

Yeah, the guy is a fucking creep for sure.

>>18301333

I agree, she is going to change a lot. I think she has so much potential though. She has the most potential of any girl I've ever met. I'd just like to help her reach it.
>>
>>18302646
As I said before ( >>18301155 ) , if you really are into her, and want her at all costs, take her to your home, and if her father tries something weird, call the police.

(I am not responsible for the results of this bad avice)
>>
>>18300164
Rolland
>>
>>18300164
Rollin'
>>
>>18300164
Rollin
>>
>>18300164

Rolling because wtf
>>
What happened, OP? I've been following your drama, and I would like to keep updated.
>>
File: 1494375326816.jpg (458KB, 2560x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1494375326816.jpg
458KB, 2560x1792px
>>18300164
Just give her the D
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.