[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd really like to enjoy frosted wheat squares. But every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: christopher_walken.jpg (18KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
christopher_walken.jpg
18KB, 350x464px
I'd really like to enjoy frosted wheat squares. But every time I have a bowl, the next day I have serious gas and enormous shits. I can easily produce enough shit to produce two separate very large sized logs, often enough to touch my own ass while I'm still sitting and haven't moved.

Is there something I can do to enjoy frosted wheat squares without this happening?
>>
You have to eat smaller bowls, you may also be lactose intolerant
>>
>>18300000
Witnessed.
>>
File: 1474786351261.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
1474786351261.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>18300000
>that get
>>
how big of a bowl are you having

the size of your shits are relative in size to the amount of food you consume so maybe eat less
>>
it's the milk
same thing started happening to me

I just live with it, i'd rather walk around crop dusting smelly farts than being unable to have a bowl of fucking cereal in the morning
>>
>>18300073
>eating cereal for breakfast

what are you in 4th grade? try some adult food.
>>
>>18300081
What, something high in fats/protein that's going to make me feel logy early in the morning? No thanks.

Nor are bagels and the like that good either, cereal has that low GI that keeps you going. As long as it isn't an overly sugared embarrassment for a cereal.
>>
try using soymilk instead.
>>
Nice get.

Terry almond milk, sounds like lactose intolerance. Do you have any other dairy in your day?
>>
>>18300081
how about you try eating a dick

raisin bran crunch in 2% is quick, refreshing and a hell of a lot healthier than the mcmuffins you stuff your face with
>>
>>18300439
>Not a 3 egg ham and cheese omelet with a coffee mixed with ghee
What the fuck are you doing, man?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.