[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Married. 2 kids (20 mo and 6 mo). Both work. Very hot sex. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2870.jpg (117KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2870.jpg
117KB, 640x887px
Married. 2 kids (20 mo and 6 mo). Both work. Very hot sex.

How long would you give your wife to lose the last 10 pounds of baby weight?

I leave the house at 5:45 am and get home just before 6 pm. I look good for having 2 kids, but I have this loose area on my low belly. You can't tell unless I am laying down in a certain position, but when I do that I feel like a soggy loser. I am a teacher, and I won't really have a chance to seriously tackle it for another 3 weeks when we go on spring break.

My husband doesn't seem to mind at all but he was banging me in front of a mirror last night and I got real self-conscious and started to cry.
>>
>>18299958
Don't look for problems where there are none. It doesn't bother him.

But if it does bother you - for yourself, not for him - remember that the last 10 pounds are the hardest to lose. Your best bet is a slow fitness programme. Just skip one fast-food meal a week, do a little more exercise, and you should be able to lose a pound a week - and at that rate (as opposed to crash diets) it is likely to stay off.
>>
>>18299958
>2 kids (20 mo and 6 mo). Both work.

Aren't there laws against that?
>>
i don't think any decent husband would expect your body to look the same after giving birth to to kids.
anyways, your body needs 6 (!!!!!!) years to completely recover from a pregnancy. ofc that is the last bit, you will feel normal again way sooner. it's recommended to not exercise for 6 months after birth, so you can now start again. but the problem isn't really excess fat as it sounds, so exercising might not help. you can get a waist trainer, which helps the area to tighten up again. it also prevents the skin to hang down and tear, which will make it saggier. do body wraps. (hust use a firmy cream, wrap the area with ceran wrap and sleep like that).
ofc you should definitely est healthy and exercise. but lose skin just takes a god damn while to become firmer again, if it ever does completely...
if you also have fat to lose, you know what to do. consume less cals than you need and the weight will go down.
starting out small is better than procrastinating till "next break". that will never happen. pack up your kids and go for a walk. take them to the pool, ask grandma to babysitt and go for one of those courses designed to help reform your uterus (which is still stretched out, iow needs more space than normal), your abs (who got oushed to the side and stretched to oblivion, they will snap back, too), and do kegels.

you'll be fine. don't stress over it. you're not 16 anymore, you had two kids. talk to your husband if you need support.
>>
The fact that he's still having sex with you means it doesn't matter to him.

But if you want to lose weight with your busy schedule try going on a more strict diet and do workouts in the evening, even if it's just doing small weights or push-ups in front of the telly.

Honestly, I think you're being a bit hard on yourself though.
>>
>>18299972
spbp
>>
Thanks for this advice!
I will start doing some cardio and toning exercises for the lower stomach. It isn't really the fat - it's the loose feeling of the skin. I have seen these wraps and firming lotions, I guess it's worth a try.
I remember I had JUST lost the baby weight around 6 months and then found out I was pregnant again. I stayed under the first pregnancy weight this time and I don't have any stretch marks but like I said when I lay in a certain position I feel weird.

My husband would also say don't make problems where there are
None so I would take that advice. I tend to be kind of obsessed with my body to an extreme degree.
>>
>>18299991
those wraps are really nice. i feel like they do make a difference. ofc it's no substitute for real changes, but it can help and costa almost nothing. i also have a belly bandit for right after birth. i felt like that made a big difference...

good luck!
>>
>>18299958
learn to count calories and eat at a deficit and you will begin to lose weight

expend more calories than you consume. that's all there is to it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.