[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice....so, I work at a hospital, and this weekend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ydm.jpg (125KB, 410x620px) Image search: [Google]
ydm.jpg
125KB, 410x620px
I need advice....so, I work at a hospital, and this weekend, a girl nurse I see like once every month came in. As soon as she saw me she said she was glad I was working.
Throughout the night she was touchy feely and the like. She would come with me and offer help and what not. A friend (male nurse) looked at me and said, "what did you do to her? She's been crazy flirting with you all night".
I obviously did not catch any of that, because shy and clueless male that I am.
After that she said she wanted to go out to eat, and said "I should take her out to eat". I mentioned my dad has this taqueria (small Mexican restaurant) and she got exited and basically said again "you should totally take me". Male nurse friend said, "so it's a date". She looked down and smiled and said "yeah it's a date".
At this point I had no idea what just happened but apparently I've been asked out on a date. After that we both apparently became clumsy as hell around each other but would smile and keep looking at eachother.
I still thought (kinda still think) she just ment going out as friends and the date was just kinda a joke...
Truthfully, I'm a 5, maybe a 6. She is a solid 9-10.. a 10 really. Girls like that don't ask guys like me. I keep thinking.
The next day she basically told everyone I was taking her out on a date. Including some of her girl friends. She was extra touchy feely and hugging me. It's awkward and im terrified lol I've never been this terrified lol
She wants to go play golf and drink after we eat, but I don't want to drive under any alcohol, but at the same time I don't wanna ruin this date if it is a date. She says take uber If we get too drunk...(I can't come home drunk, it would be the end of the world. Mom would kill me). I should mention I'm Hispanic, so family dynamics may escape some of you but mothers own you for life or till married lol... I'm 24.
What do i do?
Is this a real date? Like potential girlfriend date?
Cont..
>>
File: 1326903424672.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1326903424672.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
I've only dated 1 girl from high school. We were together for 4 years. Never truthfully went out on many dates per se. During college, I hooked up with 2 more girls. More like a nightstands.
This might as well be my first date ever assuming it's a date. what if she wants to hook up? A girl like that makes me nervous lol did I say she is a solid 10?
All my insecurities about my weight/looks are heightened now.
I've never been so freaked out by a girl before lol
>>
>>18299942
Yes, it is a "potential girlfriend date" and yes, that is scary - especially when it seems to have happened to you without your getting much of a vote.

But that may have been exactly what you needed - someone to push you into what you wouldn't have had the nerve to do yourself.

Remember that in your age bracket most people (especially women) have moved past judging people purely by appearance, and respond to the person inside. So while you think you're just a 5 on the outside, she evidently sees something attractive in your character.

Not a whole loot is expected of you on a first date - just try to have a good time in her company. If you have a good time, she'll have a good time, and then both of you will know if you want a second date.
>>
>>18299942
Stop talking and thinking nonsence, buy condoms and DATE THE BITCH!

Also
>cant come home drunk
ofc you can. Who cares if your mommy will spank you, you will soon be getting married and moving out with your new gf anyway.

Really just stop thinking, hang out with the girl, exchange numbers with her and 18 hours after end of first date ask her on another.

Good luck op!
>>
Take her out she probably wants to be slutty. Hoes have to work too and have to find time to swallow nut
>>
>>18299942

lol this is so cute! You'll be fine. Just try to be more confident in yourself and pay attention to her. You seem like really nice guy and funny so just be yourself and don't say anything stupid/pushy about sex.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.