[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>28 years old >fucking a 16 year old high school girl >16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: giraffe.webm (3MB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.webm
3MB, 638x476px
>28 years old
>fucking a 16 year old high school girl
>16 is age of consent in my country
>been with her about 3 months now
>saturday night
>she said she loves me
>she wants to marry me when she turns 18

i'm a bit torn right now. on one hand i think she can't tell the difference between love and infatuation , and i think she could be making a mistake committing to something so young.
on other hand i really like her , emotionally too , more than any other girlfriend i've been with even my own age but i don't know if it's love or not and maybe i can't tell the difference.
she doesn't have father issues that i know of and her parents are still together.
>>
I'm sorry, but where DID you see this relationship going?
>>
>>18299880
i honestly envisioned it as her just wanting an older guy. i never thought of it as a serious thing
>>
File: 1493359623191.png (20KB, 297x257px) Image search: [Google]
1493359623191.png
20KB, 297x257px
Have you met her parents?
>tfw a guy just 5 years younger than you is fucking your daughter
>>
>>18299886
You're 28 years old and you didn't think you should be heading towards commitment and a serious relationship...?
>>
>>18299907
no

>>18299918
no
>>
>>18299853
You're a disgusting piece of shit, I hope your friends find out about this so they know how big of a nonce you are.
>>
Why would this not work?

Just go with your feelings man, do what feels right and be honest.

Some people just go together well. I would have moral issues with an age gap like that but I'm not you so I can only state: be honest, be grateful (in general, I know this is kind of kicking in a open door) and be kind. As long as you both enjoy this it seems great
>>
And I want to add:

Wtf 28 and fucking a 16 year old? In the Netherlands you would be in serious shit. Are you fucking degenerate? Fucking predator
>>
If I had somehow landed a 28 year old woman that would have sex with me on the regular back when I was 16 I would most likely try and marry her ass asap too.

How does it feel to slay that teen puss?
>>
File: Age_of_consent_in_Europe.svg.png (298KB, 1280x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_consent_in_Europe.svg.png
298KB, 1280x1077px
>>18299924
doesn't look like it , dark blue is 16 , light shades of blue are younger , greens are 17 and 18.

>>18299921
i do not care about what you think if it is good or bad

>>18299922
ok i think i'll tell her to wait until she is 18 and see if she still wants to but i like her a lot

>>18299927
it's very nice but it could be because i like her a lot so it makes it better
>>
>>18299945
LONDON
>>
>>18299945
but she's already waiting till she's 18? imo i don't think anyone has any business marrying before 20.

wait until she's had a job and lived with you for a few years so she has an idea of what that kind of life is even like.
>>
>>18299945
So witch is you?

Wouldn't you want to fuck a woman, instead of a child? I'm from a dark blue country, and although what you're doing isn't illegal, it's certainly heavily frowned upon. I'm into very young women myself, but 21 is young enough. Even 18-19 year olds is cringeworthy at your age.
>>
>>18299962
east of germany west of russia north of balkans
i do not care about what you think if it is good or bad

>>18299961
i mean i will ask her to consider at again when she is older if we are still together then , not agree to it now and make stupid decisions leading up to it
>>
>>18299962
Why do you think he cares even the slightest shit what you think when he's already told other posters he doesn't give a shit what they think? What compels you to post your impotent judgement at people who blatantly don't care? Why are you a slave to your own indignation?
>>
File: 1101011.jpg (85KB, 808x465px) Image search: [Google]
1101011.jpg
85KB, 808x465px
God wills that teen girls must be together with men at least 10 years older and experienced.
Teen boys must suffer no sex or be thankful for the hamplanet leftovers.
>>
If you really like her you should stay with her but, don't get marred, at least not yet.

Most of young girls I met don't know what they want and they let emotions take over. I have a friend who started dating 18 yo girl when he was 26, its not the same but she turned out to be great girl and they are happy together. Now they are waiting for her to finish college, then they will think about getting married and stuff...
>>
>>18299976
>>18299968
Dudes, the most important part of my post is me asking why not a woman, instead of a adolescent. Her brain and body won't be fully developed for another half a decade.

I get that you don't care, so don't get butthurt that I'm telling it like it is. I didn't call you any names.

So what mental disorder do you have?
>>
>>18299924
he's muslim, it's perfectly all right, Jaap.
You Dutch should know that, of all people.
>>
>>18300012
The most important part of OP's response is he doesn't give a flying fuck about your backhanded question. He fucks fresh teen pussy because he can get it and you can't. The end.

>I didn't call you any names.
>So what mental disorder do you have?
You know being a passive aggressive shitposter just compounds how hilariously pathetic and whiny you sound, right?

Remember that OP is crushing the young puss that you desperately want but could never get while you cry into your pillow tonight.
>>
>>18300028
i am not muszlim but i do drive trucks but i have not hit anyone
>>
File: suicide.jpg (87KB, 800x819px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
87KB, 800x819px
>>18299853
Did you take her virginity?
Did you not think there would be consequences to that?

> i do not care about what you think
You should care about what she, and her parents, think. I believe that, in certain Eastern European countries, deflowering a girl for fun and then dumping her is grounds for a shotgun to the head, courtesy of her father.
>>
>>18300041
she had sex once before me
i haven't dumped her or plan to dump her
i think i know more about eastern europe than you
>>
>>18300041
lol, its not
the vapid whores want money and parents are happy shes leeching on someone else most of the time
>>
>>18300047
this

sorry >>18300041
about your pathetic impotent revenge fantasy not being reality.
>>
>>18300033
Relax son, I'm fucking women plural eleven years younger than me on the regular. I'll save my tears for someone who don't confuse sincere interest in mental issues that might or might not cause OP to be unable to connect with adults his own age, for insults. Mental issues isn't a fucking joke, child.
>>
marry her if shes hot
it wont ever be an equal and well balanced relationship
she might also get other ideas once she founds out how many ppl wants her

t. 34y old who fucked young girls
>>
File: CWTMGfGWwAQpmxk.png large.png (1MB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
CWTMGfGWwAQpmxk.png large.png
1MB, 1024x794px
>>18300012
>why not a woman instead of an adolescent
He says it early on, he thought it was just for fun and not serious. >>18299886 Now that she's told him her feelings hes considering the possibility of something more since they have chemistry.
>Her brain and body won't be fully developed for another half a decade
the human body is perfectly fine at the age of 18, what exactly are you waiting for that takes her being 21? You also realize the personality of a person and what shapes their ideals and wants will change even past development right?

If its not illegal and they both want it then you're wasting your time asking logic on something as illogical as love.
>>
>>18300054
>relax son im just making pathetic passive aggressive shitposts
>oh yea and now that you mentioned im a sad lonely virgin ill just post that i fuck plenty of young girls. please believe me
No, I don't believe you. You're here to try to throw shade and it was obvious from post #1. You're a passive aggressive shitposter who's so cowardly he can't even say what he means to say on an anonymous imageboard of all places. You're powerless to even make the OP feel bad.
>>
>>18300060
The main concern isn't wether her body is fuckable, it's that teenage girls are basically psychotic their entire waking every day, and can't be trusted to make adult decisions. They've been fucking for three months and she wants to marry him. He admits to not knowing the difference between love and infatuation, and in the same op accuses her for not knowing.

Failing to see how this is of at least a tiny and healthy amount of concern, is beneath even this board.
>>
File: 1476270190586.gif (92KB, 113x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476270190586.gif
92KB, 113x150px
>my dear daughter femanon
>you have turned 16 and ready for the sex
>will you choose the 28 year old hunk of a man with at least a decade of sexual experience that will make you cum like a waterfall
>or a 16 year old virgin that can only offer you an awkward experience that will haunt you for the rest of your life?
>>
>>18300068
I'm not here to make him feel bad you actual idiot. You're looking for butthurt where there is none to be handed out.

Do you really think I need to convince you that I game women better than 90% of this board to feel better about myself? It won't make any difference if you believe me or not. I'm +5 months into dating a petite 24yo who's never been this into anyone before. If she started talking about marriage any time sooner than three YEARS down the line, I would question whether she's mature enough for me. I'm 33 if that helps you with some perspective.
>>
>>18300070
She also says she wants to wait until she's 18, which shows that she has some level of common sense despite her quick-decision of love declaration. That's gotta be at least a year and a half depending on whenever she was born for them sort out these feelings and see if this is something they truly want.
>>
also look up statistics for marriage
apparently within 1 year is best, the longer you drag it out, the higher chances are that vagina owners get butthurt and carry it over to it, eventually destoying it
>>
>>18300070
>>18300082
you're a funny guys , maybe smart? who knows. some more information for you to judge
i do not know what love is since i have never experienced it. maybe this is love , maybe it is just infatuation and it will pass
maybe she is in love , maybe she is just infatuated and it will pass. again i don't know love so can't tell. maybe that is fucked up?
i like her , i've talked a lot with her it's not just sex , she is easy to talk to
she is smart , probably smarter than me. in things like math and science
she spends almost every night and day with me when she is not in school and i am not working.
anything else to help you?

>>18300079
i am sorry i stole your girlfriend , maybe try moving to america or australia and steal the pretty girls with your foreign looks?
>>
>>18300082
>Do you really think I need to convince you that I game women better than 90% of this board to feel better about myself?
Well given you already said it, the writing is literally on the wall.
No, nobody believes you and doubling down is not going to help.

In either case:
You're a shitposter who's failed to attack OP who truly gives no fucks
You're actually trying to ask OP gay questions that he has no intentions of answering

There is no timeline where your purpose in this thread will be achieved.
You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>18300092
get a job
>>
>>18300099
if he wants to ask questions i can give him advice , this is what the board is for after all , i don't care
>>
>>18299853
She is a child.
Wait till she is 25 and fully grown before getting her in any permanent decision. it is your responsibility, as the older and probably wiser partner, to help her grow and not push her into things that she might regret, such a wedding at 18.
Couples that have very big differences don't usually work. Whether it is age difference, education, background, income - the more equal, the better.
Wait and see how things turn out in the long run before committing.
>>
>>18300101
i have a job , i drive trucks around europe transporting things to places. it's very fun actually , i like it and it pays nice
>>
>>18300099
I must be too dense to get what you're aiming at. For all intents and purposes, your claim that I'm a liar, shitposter and write like a gay man, is hitting at no proximity to where I'm bothered
>Tl;dr Not even mad bro.

But yeah OP feels good when he's with this barely legal teenager, because they talk, and she knows stuff like math and science, and he doesn't know what love is, but he better teach her the difference between love and infatuation real quick, because I guess it must be love, how dare I pretend to be an oldfag who got a lot of experience with women I'm only here to fuck with the thread, every intelligent, mature man would want to ruin a 16yo girl because we all worship underdeveloped teen vagina why would we care if she doesn't know what she's doing lol amirite

Imbecile.
>>
>>18300099
Shut up OP
>>
>>18299853
Tell her to wait a few years before you two start talking about marriage. She can move in with you at 18, and then if things are still going well three years after that there's no reason to think a ring will magically change that. Just keep in mind that it's entirely possible that she will grow out of her feelings for you in that time, and it's up to you to be supportive and let her go.
>>
File: wtf2.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>18300045
> i haven't dumped her or plan to dump her
So you plan on marrying her in 2 years. Mazeltov.

> i think i know more about eastern europe than you
You seem to know all the answers. So, um, why the fuck are you here? To brag about how you are sleeping with a 16-year old?

When you have an actual question, then maybe we can help you.
>>
Just keep fucking her for a while no need to give up fresh meat just yet
>>
Go for it anon. 15-18 is prime breeding age
>>
im 28, GF is 20, went into it looking for a serious relationship together 1y now.

>Are they super adult?
no
>are they less fucked up than older women?
yes
> are they the hottest thing on this planet?
oh fucking yes

OP:
first question you need to answer is, do you want to marry and start a famioly, do you have the money for it and do you already loath the dating game?
second question: is she the right girl to settle with?
give her as much time as you need maybe two to three years before saying yes, but drop her asap if you think it's going to be a "No".
Things to consider before you answer this: how do you and her parents get along and vice versa. Do you fight? do you have a similar opinion about money and have a similar amount or similar financial outlook? Can you talk for hours, does she respect you in front of her and your friends? Are both sides sexually satisfied and will they be for a long time? What happens if things go bad, can you talk about it? How open is she with you about what she thinks and says? Is there anything manipulating in her behaviour? Are there any trust issues in what she does, signs like jealoussy, fear of losing you, strong need to always be with you. Are there any dependencies in the relationship?

The list is long, but if everything is positive, marriage should not be a problem.
>>
>>18299853
She does not know what she wants. I'm not saying this to make a moral argument but to warn you: If you marry her at 18 you will be divorced by 21.
>>
File: trogneux1.jpg (63KB, 1020x560px) Image search: [Google]
trogneux1.jpg
63KB, 1020x560px
>Macron
>39 years old

>Brigitte Trogneux
>64 years old

>they first met when he has 15 and she 40

wich is your excuse?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.