[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a brief bout with cancer a few years ago. I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: R36wfEQ.jpg (457KB, 1204x903px) Image search: [Google]
R36wfEQ.jpg
457KB, 1204x903px
I had a brief bout with cancer a few years ago. I didn't want treatment, ended up getting it, whoop de whoop still alive. The depression, though, never went away. So I get help. I go on antidepressants. And then I fucking tried to kill myself ten months ago.

I don't know where to go or how to get a move on. I'm in too much debt to go to school, do low-paying transcription work from my parent's house. I'm healthy now and I need to make a change but I don't know where to fucking start. Can't even go to the military.

Feel like I'm just done with life. I got a $1,700 medical bill the other day from my suicide attempt, just another pebble on top of the mountain. I want to be happy and be able to live on my own again, but how the fuck do I even start?
>>
>>18299728
Give your life over to Jesus Christ, our life on this Earth is temporary and but a shadow. Once you step into eternity, it will be forever. Choose God, He is there waiting for you
>>
File: 1465741603830.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1465741603830.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>18299764
kys
>>
>>18299764
Meh. Not an entirely bad suggestion, OP could stand to spread the golden maxim etc., under the icon of jesus.

No need to confuse the matter with BS "afterlife" faggotry tho.
>>
File: repent_or_perish.jpg (41KB, 564x423px)
repent_or_perish.jpg
41KB, 564x423px
>>18299780
When you die, you will meet God

Think about this very carefully, no scientist has ever proven there is no afterlife. Richard Dawkins in fact admits on a scale of 1 to 10 -- with 10 being absolute atheist -- that he considers himself to be a 9

Think about it my friend, eternity is a very, very long time
>>
>>18299850
Any god that endorses eternal pain off the back of people not being gulled by stone age BS is no god at all. It's a demon, with apparently at least a moderate power level.

Not a god worth following. In the slightest.

Fucking rube.
>>
>>18299877
Adam was supposed to be the perfect man

He was created supernaturally

He lived under perfect circumstances

He walked with God, he talked with God

Yet, Adam disobeyed God by eating of the fruit of good and evil

Jesus Christ is the perfect man

He lived a sinless life, Jesus overcame temptation when Satan tempted Him in the wilderness, and He died on the cross for our sins and rose again

Jesus is alive, seek and you will find. You need to understand that the "god" of this world is Satan and you have been deceived with lies about our history. The history of mankind is in the Bible. In fact, all the answers are in the Bible. Seek and you will find
>>
>>18299885
>...you need to uderstand that the "god" of this world is Satan...

Oh I understand perfectly. It's you who do not.

But, theological chimeras aside, do good in this world and I'll not judge you too harshly for your shortcomings.
>>
>>18299895
No you don't, you weren't here when the universe began. You weren't here when God laid the foundations of this Earth and the Sons of God sang in chorus. Where were you, little man?

Humble yourself and Seek God. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through Him. Believe upon His Name and you shall be saved
>>
>>18299917
You weren't there either, chum.

Believe in your petty god if you must, I'd rather you grew up but I don't need you to. So long as you do good in the here and now, a good independent of fantasies of an afterlife that is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.