[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my friend has gotten his ass kicked by the same guy three times,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1489730305004.png (129KB, 239x349px) Image search: [Google]
1489730305004.png
129KB, 239x349px
my friend has gotten his ass kicked by the same guy three times, and won't fucking drop it. I want to snap him out of this fixation but he won't fucking drop it and the guy just feeds into it by continuing to fight my friend, the second fight, he even caught my friend before he fell after pretty much knocking him out, then proceeded to help him hold an Ice pack to his face. It started when my friend talked shit to this bearded guy in a Poovey farms T-shirt... fat jokes and stuff, heckling him, then the guy said something back, few dickless jokes, then they took it to the alley.The pulled out an inhaler, did it then pulled a glove out of his pocket that only covered his ring and pinky finger on his right hand, then got into this weird old timey boxing stance, then proceeded to completely wipe the floor with my friend, smacking his punches away, palm striking him, punching him, and dropped him with a palm strike to the chin, he left me his number and said "He'll want a rematch" then walked off, my friend landed maybe two punches that didn't do anything to this guy, like he was made of steele, but the guy had manboobs and a fat gut, I don't know where the speed came from. Anyway, my friend is obsessed with fighting this guy, and has already gotten hurt, but is still talking about a fourth fight, even though the guy only seems to be getting better at beating his ass.
What do I do?
>>
get it on video next time
>>
>>18299625
Encourage your bud to join a boxing gym, should lift him out of his fixation.

Or, sell tickets to the next meet.

...Better yet, film it. Make sure to shout WORLSTAHH whilst doing so.
>>
So let me get this right. Your friend instigated a fight, was beaten down, was lucky enough to have started shit with a guy who was wise enough to know when to let it stop, and still wants to fight him yet again?

Just let him dig his hell, he doesnt even have a reasonable reason for this.
>>
>>18299627
humiliation is a good way to get some people to stop.
>>
>>18299625
That sounds funny as fuck. Your friend is a fool, but lucky to fight a nice but weird guy who has a glove covering his pinky and ring finger. Holy shit.

Your best bet is to try to distract him, laugh it off. Or, the best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. If you can figure out a way to do that, im sure plenty of laughs will be had by next year. But eventually, will proly result back to fighting once that guy teaches him to fight and regrets it when his skills has risen
>>
>>18299625
Let it happen. Sounds like its fun as fuck to fight this guy.
>>
>>18299625
You need to sit your friend down a say:

"Look, your bitch ass cant fight. You fight like Dora the Explorer and your hands are lighter than Listerine strips and there's no changing that. You got the nickels beaten out of you by a fat guy and that's all there is to it so you need to stop before I am obligated to record your fourth fight, which will without a doubt result in this guy breaking a foot off in your ass AGAIN, and put it on Worldstar. You're my friend. Don't make me do this to you."
>>
File: fightstrategy.jpg (197KB, 1604x656px) Image search: [Google]
fightstrategy.jpg
197KB, 1604x656px
OP has never seen Fight Club, and is stumbling around in the dark, trying to hump a door knob
>>
Tell your friend to take steroids and work out then go crush the other guy hi on cocaine.
>>
>>18300179
>Your friend is a fool, but lucky to fight a nice but weird guy who has a glove covering his pinky and ring finger. Holy shit.

Lul. Got his ass beat by a guy putting on an artist glove.

True artistry.
Better not smudge that blood on his face.
>>
>>18300283

LOL burnn
>>
>>18299625
>What do I do?
nothing, sounds like a fun challenge and they appear to be levelheaded about it as they dont take it too far (e.g. dont keep fighting when one is out).
>>
Bump cuz curious to understand what this male-drama means..
>>
>>18299625
>but the guy had manboobs and a fat gut

There's a reason fighters are often put into weight classes.
Mass = hitting harder.

Plenty of chubs that box really well, really fast.
Sounds like he's a trained boxer, and the first thing you're taught when boxing is that speed > power.

There's no pulling your punches back before throwing them, no giving the opponent signs you're going to hit, no tells. That's important, because if the opponent can tell where your hit is going, they can do something about it.

Secondly, fat tends to = more core strength. Fatties need it, to move around easier because of the extra mass.

If your friend wants to kick his ass, your friend needs to identify patterns.

Guys a trained boxer, so his first hit will most likely be with his off hand.
His footwork will most likely be his strong point, so don't bother kicking, he'll have good balance with knees unlocked.
Fight dirty, plenty of nerves under the arms = pain. A good slap or pinch there will do alot more than a punch.

But your friend is an idiot. He got his ass kicked (twice). It happens. The only shame is willingly getting it kicked three times.

My advice, is to let your friend keep fucking up over and over again and stop caring about him because he's gonna get rekt anyway.
>>
>>18299625
>>18300773

So like, what if his friend kicks the guy in the balls? Is that against guy rules? I mean, it just seems like the easiest solution right?
>>
>>18300787
>So like, what if his friend kicks the guy in the balls? Is that against guy rules? I mean, it just seems like the easiest solution right?

He could do that.
Swings and roundabouts, though.
The guy OPs friend has been fighting has been very sporting up until this point.
That would most likely change with a kick to the nuts.

Futhermore, OPs friend is most likely doing this as a pride thing. A nuts kick will not make him look "tougher".

When I say fight dirty, I mean learn some anatomy, go for under the arms, the side of the knee, use grapples.

The boxer is limiting himself, there is no reason OPs friend should.
>>
File: some pepe.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
some pepe.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>18299625
You know, regardless of how big of an asshole someone is, I tend to want to help them outta bad situations. But this? Nope. Your friend sounds like he deserves it and needs to be taught a lesson...and I'm not even saying that that solely because he's an ass.

He seems like the sort who's incapable of accepting a defeat and has an ego that just won't let him quit. Babby got burned. I like that fat guy. Just hope he doesn't get arrested over this shit.
>>
Let them fight until death and die as warriors under the sun. Tenno-heika-bonsai.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18299625

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!
>>
Honestly fuck face, get your buddy fighting this fat guy then come up from behind and give him the good ol mexican back of the head punch
>>
>>18300773
>>18300796
This guy isn't a normal boxer though, hes got one of those weird leaned back, arms out old timey styles, he also like, smacks my friend's punches away and will palm strike and smack him a bit before going in for punches... by the time hes punching, my friend is usually thrown off or dazed so the guy is just ending the fight at that point. The little I've talked to him, his father and grandfather taught him to fight, he said they were salmon fishermen from Alaska.
>>
>>18301456

Most Martial arts start combat with off-hand attacks.
Keeps your main arm free for easier blocking and control, while giving you an opportunity to daze or stun the opponent with a weak but fast attack with your off hand.

>hes got one of those weird leaned back, arms out old timey styles

It's old timey for a reason, it's outdated.
Leaning back isn't good for posture or balance.
It does however, have the benefit of forcing the opponent to lean far forward to land a hit. The longer the punch the easier it is to avoid.
Making them lean foward makes all the hits easy to knock away.

To combat this, get in stupid close, head down, hands covering it, closing the gap before throwing hits.

Alternatively, because again, bad posture and balance, just fucking charge, entire body, not hitting.
Take a hit or two to do it but you'll knock him the fuck down.

His way of fighting is effective, but does have its weaknesses.
The problem is the instinct to throw punches, which his stance is clearly effective at preventing.

Go for his weaknesses instead, bad posture and balance, requires the gap between him and his opponent, the fact the he depends on the gap to black attacks means he'll be shit at dodging short range.

Also, go for the feet. Again, shit posture and balance. Fuck with the feet, a "heel dive" stamp on his foot and you'll rek him.
>>
>>18301468
My friend couldn't get close, the guy just punishes him when he closes the gap, either with strikes, grabbing and striking, or throwing elbows, its like the guy has all angles covered. One of our friends told my friend to try kicking the guy, but my friend doesn't want to resort to that shit, I would just hate to see what this guy does to counter kicks, because he seems to be able to counter everything else. My friend has only landed a few hits on him all three fights, and the guy doesn't seem to be phased at all by them, even hits to the face, but he doesn't look like he trains at all, hes just a tough bastard.
>>
>>18301478
Lul. Can't not think of big country while readin this thread now

https://youtu.be/zhJqaY0E4HA
>>
File: 220px-Tom_Cribb_etching.jpg (17KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Tom_Cribb_etching.jpg
17KB, 220x311px
>>18300796
If the guy is a living English bareknuckle boxer meme, he'll know about dirty tricks and grapples because those were allowed until the introduction of gloves in the late 19th century. Only rule was no gripping beneath the belt.
>>
>>18301456

>father and g-father were salmon fishermen from Alaska.

Your friend is fuckeddd.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.