[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been working the same job for 5 years >Openly recognized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1410108232890.jpg (88KB, 812x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410108232890.jpg
88KB, 812x720px
>Been working the same job for 5 years
>Openly recognized as the best worker out of about 200
>They congratulate me for my performance all the time
>But behind the scenes I can tell nobody can stand to be in a room with me
>We have a very diverse (in all possible ways) staff and I am the only one there that isn't liked and accepted
>Being around me is visibly upsetting for them
>Depressing the hell out of me as my friends outside of work have mostly abandoned me and the only interaction I get is 8-hour daily nonstop rejection
>Want to change things up

Where can a guy who works hard get a job where things like this don't matter?
>>
What are you doing that your co-workers don't like?
>>
>>18299456
I'm polite to everybody and I try to converse but we just don't like the same things. When they talk to each other it's sports or sex or gossip.

Well I don't watch sports, I haven't touched a woman in a decade, and I don't like talking behind people's backs.

I'm kind of hard to look at and I'm not fat but I take up a lot of space. Or at least it feels that way. I feel like my presence is that of a man hauling two 10-speed bikes on either side. I'd post a picture but /adv/ doesn't like that. For a long time when I started people would tell each other I looked scary just within hearing range.

On top of that, it's just cool to hate me now.
>>
>>18299471
>/adv/ doesn't like that
Okay I just noticed you can post pictures mid-thread, could have sworn you couldn't but I won't because I don't want to be recognized.

Just assume the worst of my appearance.
>>
The best thing might be to directly ask people what they don't like about you.
Right now you can only guess so we need to know what the actual problem is.

Do you have any meetings where you could ask?

You might not like the answer but from there you could discuss a solution with your co-workers and work on that for all to be happy.

Worst case you might have to find another job if they act like babbies and insist on hating on you.
>>
>>18299445
Your coworkers are just fucking jealous of your success and unwilling or incapable of the level performance. You see them as peers but they are not. Try not to let it bother you and wish you success. I guarantee if you backed off and became average they'd pretend to like you but don't do it.
>>
>>18299490
This is stupid. Don't do this op. It's going to be awkward and they are going to lie anyway. Only crazy people do this type of stuff.

People like people they can relax around. Try to participate in conversations. Bring a box or two of donuts one morning. Work on your appearance.

Kill them with kindness. Eventually they will realize they are being assholes and come around.
>>
>>18300201
This. OP focus on what you like to do. Your coworkers are assholes. Their approval means jack shit. Fuck them. Now I'm not saying to be hostile towards them. Just ignore them. Either find a new job if that's what you want or find a hobby outside and focus on enjoying yourself.

All the people giving you advice on how to win over the coworkers are weak minded people who can't bear the though of living for themselves. Fuck them.

You need to do what you enjoy. Godspeed OP. I'm rooting for you.
>>
Try buying a couple boxes of pizza for lunch. Try not talking too much. Do you gamble? Try gambling on sports so you have something to talk about sometimes people sell numbers . After a hard days work call up a fat ass off Backpage and get laid.
>>
>>18299471
>havent touched a woman in a decade
Screw your coworkers. Get a gf instead.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.