[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realized the hard truth of why you want to be a sissy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1476324856340.png (585KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476324856340.png
585KB, 633x758px
>tfw you realized the hard truth of why you want to be a sissy boy with a tall strong boyfriend and it just amounts to the fact you're a lazy pathetic excuse of a man who'll never be happy if he keeps on this path of self-destruction but the path of improving yourself and becoming a man is a hardship that proved worthless as you denied your true desire in life and now that you've reached a peak of mental and physical health you can never actually go back to enjoying your simple ways and even still you don't have a taller, strong, and faithful bf.

Should I actually just kill myself?
>>
Go ahead and be a gayboi if you want to do that. Tumblr would support you all the way.
>>
>>18299451
Why would I want to be supported by a bunch of egocentric, hypocritical, self-righteous delusional assholes?
>>
>>18299455
Because they're the loudest bunch of motherfuckers on the net these days.
>>
>>18299455
Look a lot of normal non tumblrina non liberal people are totally down with gay Bois!
Just do you Anon, and once you have a nice boyfriend and start to realize your self worth, then start working on self improvement as well.
>>
>>18299462
That's pretty irresponsible advice. Many people don't really know what they actually want, and "doing you" can consist of never leaving your comfort zone and doing what you've been doing for your entire life. In addition to that, I've already gotten past the point where I'm "self-improved" and I'm not even really "gay" anymore. I don't enjoy being pounded in the butt like I used to, and I feel numb.
>>
>>18299469
Look OP I totally understand that you're feeling like the ultimate faggot tonight because not only are you sad and depressed, but you're also gay.
I wasn't implying "do you" as in "yes stay on that meth!" I meant accept that you're gay and that it's perfectly fine and natural, accept that it is in your nature to be a bit of a girly man - but it's your choice to get better and be better for yourself.
You can pull hairs, whine all you want, be as bitter and salty as you want in this thread and in your life. But deep down you're really only upset because you feel an unwarranted shame and you're letting yourself down.

You're obviously no where near good self improvement because you're very mentally weak. Self improvement is life long, everyone should know that.
>>
>>18299500
>Doesn't advocate for staying on meth
>but advocates for staying gay
hypocrisy desu
>>
>>18299503
>Desu
>"I-I'm not g-gay!"
>>
>>18299516
Look I fucking love sucking cock but I can't tell you that me and all the other males who suck cock are actually doing something that's not bad for our health.
>>
>>18299519
Look maybe if you were a trans planet slash panada kin feces loving dyke I'd agree with you. Perhaps statistically gay men are often found more unhappy than straight men (though I do doubt this especially of late)
But being gay is natural, and most people aren't going to think twice about it. Again, you're mentally weak, that's what's wrong with you. Not being gay.
>>
>>18299541
People in my life have always discouraged me from being gay, from close friends to family, and yet these same people I've come to respect more than anyone who has supported me being gay. The reason they never supported me being gay is because people who wanted my inheritance beat me down and psychologically abused me so that I would be considered "autistic" and whatnot, and becoming gay was a response of that.

I'm gay because I'm mentally weak, and therefore I'm not actually gay.

And I'm not really mentally weak anymore, just numb.
>>
>>18299553
If you believe the bullshit you just posted, then there is all the proof you need to know how mentally weak you are.
>>
>>18299572
It must be nice living a sheltered life surrounded by yes-men and circlejerkers where nobody has malicious intent, huh?
>>
>>18299579
Disregard your entire post except:
>I'm gay because I'm mentally weak, and therefore I'm not actually gay.
>And I'm not really mentally weak anymore, just numb

Yeah ok buddy, as I said you can be as salty as you'd like. My childhood was no Rose garden itself, didn't make me a self loathing idiot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.