[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was taking a look at my credit lines. I've got $13,500

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484618711345.gif (650KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484618711345.gif
650KB, 608x800px
I was taking a look at my credit lines. I've got $13,500 open. With one more card, I should have enough to travel to Thailand or Mexico for two FFS surgeries.

My insurance will cover breast implants, which are the only surgery I wanted to have in the states, but not hair removal or FFS. I'm pretty poor and won't have the cash to afford FFS in the states or Europe, but it'll be necessary for me to pass. I won't come out at work until I'm passing so...that's that.

I'm two years away, but I want to know my options ahead of time.

Have you had surgery abroad? How did it go? Which doctors should I look for? Which should I avoid?

Arguments against are appreciated. Links to both sides adored.
>>
This entire post is a jumble of horrible life decisions. Not sure if trolling.
>>
That's a ridiculous amount of debt to take on. If you can't afford straight up, accept the body you have even if it's not the body you think you should have.
>>
>>18299238
Listen to
>>18299253
Learn to be happy with what you have (this applies to material items as well as your body). Otherwise you are just setting yourself up for dissapointment.

Even if you won't regret this, it's a terrible financial decision. You are taking on 13k in debt for no financial investment whatsoever. This is way worse than buying something frivolous because you can at least sell those things back to recuperate your losses.
>>
>>18299238
How old are you?
What is your apr?
Are you currently transitioning with meds?
This sounds like a horrible decision since your interest rate will kill you.
>>
90% of trannies dont ever "pass", people just can tell youre trying enough to not be as rude. Just real talk here, not trying to be a dick about it. Dont rack up all this debt. Do what you can afford since it wont make much difference in terms of passing, most likely
>>
>google FFS surgery
>not a single one is a passing tranny

Yes OP, this surely will solve all your problems.
>>
>>18299238
You will never be a woman. If you do this you will always be a freak so save your money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.