[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to some exercise class at the school gym today. I was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Went to some exercise class at the school gym today. I was the only guy there and the girls gave me surprised looks. Not condescending or uncomfortable as far as I could tell, just surprised. Should I stop going? I'm overweight and it was a really good workout but I don't want to make them uncomfortable and/or end up in trouble for being 'creepy'.

I saw a girl there that I met once through a roommate, but I didn't say anything to her. She didn't say anything to me, either.
>>
>>18299184
You're the gym to do one thing fuckhead. LOOSE WEIGHT. Not what people think. Not there to worry about who is judging you. Fuck them. It's about you you fucking goof. If you're being weird make absolutely no eye contact. Pretend they're not there
>>
>>18299198
This.
>>
I used to take pilates classes, often there would only be one guy if any. No one had any problem with it. Relax and keep going there. If they're actually surprised and it's not all in your head, it's probably good surprise. You're doing the same thing they're doing, nothing to feel bad about
>>
>>18299198
/thread
>>
>>18299198
>>18299211

If you guys say so. If I end up in trouble for disturbing their safe space or some weird shit that could only happen in college I'm getting the internet police and consequences will never be the same
>>
>>18299198
*Lose, chucklefuck.
>>
If you show that you are actually using the gym to work out, and not to pick up chicks, then you should be fine. Just use the gym as a gym; you are there for the equipment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.