[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 year old >meet 29 year old online >develop feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: whydothis.jpg (125KB, 590x391px) Image search: [Google]
whydothis.jpg
125KB, 590x391px
>be 24 year old
>meet 29 year old online
>develop feelings for her
>I'm like a girl in the sense I can't have sex with someone I don't love, just can't
>meet irl, stay in a $1400 a night room
>over 2 months change my whole life from being a filthy drug trafficker surrounded by negative influences to a normal person
>after the change starts to get "bored of my unintelligent conversation"
>at this stage I have cut out EVERYONE from my life and given her more money than most earn in a quater.
>decides I'm no longer worth it and cuts me out
>I then realise this is all my fucking fault, I told myself I'd never love again and let it happen and was of course only used emotionally, physically and financially.
>apparently I'm a narcissist despite one of her reasons for leaving me being that "I'm a 20 and she's a 100"
>I now have no family or friends, I have a phone with one fucking number in it, hers, Which Im fucking blocked on.
>I'm sitting alone in a room with 2 grams of ice, I've had 5 hours sleep in the last 96 hours
Convince me to eat it all, tell me to kill myself I'm scum who's seen ice sold to children as young as 11 and I didnt do a thing to stop it.
>>
>>18299153
You ever considered on leaving the us, in search of peace in a more simpler land?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18299169
Im from Australia. I have thought of moving to Canada. Im a nurse, but I have anxiety problems so bad I haven't been able to enter a shopping mall for over a year. My whole life is delivered I doubt I'd do well alone in a new Country.

>>18299170
Im still too much of a bitch.
>>
This is like 75% her fault dude. But you shouldn't have focused your entire life off of her; get a hobby and try to go somewhere better from here. You are at the bottom, there is quite literally no way other than up from here. Even staying friendless and becoming a recluse to the internet is an improvement, and I got a feeling you can do a lot better than that.
>>
Sounds like she wanted a fling with a drug trafficker. On the bright side, maybe you'll meet more normal girls in your newly normal life.
>>
>>18299179
>>18299183
you are both right. I let this happen.

I keep tettering between extreme sadness and vindictiveness. I still know full on junkies and could pay them less than half of what I gave her to stab her with a dirty needle. She'd deserve it but her son doesn't.
>>
>>18299177
You in brissy m8? Sounds like you need a drink and to purge your emotions
>>
>>18299153
On the bright side you managed to get your life to a better place with her influence. Keep on that path, get some hobbies, and one day you'll be able to form a healthy relationship with a girl who isn't a narcissistic parasite.
>>
>>18299647
Meh. If OP is using as well as supplying he probably did do brain burn himself. Chick was like as not not the narcissistic party, if there even was one.

Shitty thing to do to let someone go as they're trying to haul themselves out of a pit of turpitude though.
>>
File: wakemeup.png (196KB, 328x272px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.png
196KB, 328x272px
>>18299153
Fuck man, this reminds me of my mother. Shes the sort who does this shit and thinks its a game. She had my dad od on heroin, then runs off and turns up in tennessee selling ice 15 years later. Still playing the same damn game. ffs

OP, >>18299179 is right on the money. Find anything that can take your mind off of things
>>
>>18299177
You should learn what triggers your anxiety and keep pushing yourself into it because it'll get your mind off her and you'll become a more relaxed person in general. Anxiety has a lot of influence on the reality you see so just getting over that is a personal accomplishment which I think you really need right now.
>>
>>18299153
You spent 1400 a night for 2 months?

What are you drake?

Anyway go sell those meth bombs, smoke some good dope(weed) and do something with the money. Just run to the biggest fuckin city.

Also how are you rich then poor in this story and how do you have no contacts as a drug dealer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.