[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 socially akward, in a relationship >start texting this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488445769334.jpg (332KB, 1080x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1488445769334.jpg
332KB, 1080x1412px
>22 socially akward, in a relationship
>start texting this girl that cuts herself on an app
>She is 23, short and skinny and is emo
>Kinkiest person I've ever talked to
>She claims she fucked the gearshift on her car
>Into every masochistic kink in the book
>Was raped several times
>She claims she's the type of crazy that she can contain without ruining people's lives
>She has a bf who used to be a meth head
>She lives 20 miles away
>She wants to sext and send me videos, but she wants to know what I look like first

How dumb is it to send her a face pic? Even platonically this girl is interesting to talk to. What are the chances I could get negatively harmed by doing this?
>>
>>18298702
>How dumb is it to send her a face pic
Let me put it this way: nature deals harshly with those ignorant of her laws. Remember the law of dicks and crazy. The closer you get to violation. The worse your life will be.
>>
>>18298702
did you really need to make a thread for this
>>
>>18298702
Why would it be dumb? Is just your face. Do you have a really good career going that you could lose because your boss sees you naked?
>>
>>18298718
I'm more worried about her or her boyfriend trying to find me or some shit. I don't want to identifyable because I'm only 20 miles away.

She's already said she's not the kind of crazy to stalk someone. But I can't trust that. She ended up send me pictures of her with a collar and leash on today. Should I just bail out of the situation or am I safe?
>>
>>18298728
if youre this big of a pussy maybe you should let someone else fuck her
>>
>>18298717
Yes, don't know what to do.
>>
Upsides: crazy good sex a few times.

Downsides: almost certainly temporary, possible stalking, physical harm, etc.
>>
>>18298702
I mean, I'll take her number
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.