[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>IRL >never get any girl >rejected constantly >barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>>IRL
>never get any girl
>rejected constantly
>barely any flirting
>>Online
>meet girls in chat rooms
>pretty fucking rare to meet an actual girl willing
>but when I do, we have fun. Webcam, sexting, etc
>they tell me I'm charmful and don't understand how I dont have a gf
>some even get clingy like they fell in love with me or something
>they are attractive girls, not loser orcs

seriously what the fuck, I wish it was like that irl, I guess on-line I'm more confident because I have nothing to lose, but it's such a 180 degree change
>>
>>18298672

Also, girls online are, you know, in the same boat as you: Rejected IRL. So obviusly they'll be more clingy.

>rejected constantly

THat's what caught my eye. How often do you ask girls out?
>>
>>18298690
Well, I guess so. Last girl I did it with (just right now, like always, every fucking time we finish I fucking a lot of regret for the time I "lost", although I guess it's somewhat valuable to practice flirting with them) told me she broke up with her bf like 1 year ago and havent had sex for 6 months so. And some others seem like slutty/easy girls.

To be really honest, I don't ask that many girls out. In this last 5 months, maybe I've asked and tried to flirt with... 3 or 4. But I don't meet girls I like that often. And for years every girl I like rejects me. I don't feel like I set the bar that high, I don't know, should I be asking randoms out even if I don't like them that much nor we don't share much in common?
>>
>>18298701

4 girls in 5 months is a lot.

> should I be asking randoms out even if I don't like them that much nor we don't share much in common?

If you really are at those numbers, the you are already asking randoms out.

Don't go around asking girls like this. It destroys your reputation and most will reject you just because you are not that compatible. So you feel a lot of rejection when really you are just asking too many girls.

As for what to do, try new things, meet new people, and try to do as I said above.
>>
youre too needy and/or not smooth enough irl

you have the capacity, as seen with your ability to get girls online .. just takes practice

desu I was the same way growing up, but i found a balance of both by setting up dates via okcupid/tinder I sex w many women now

god bless
>>
>>18298710
>4 girls in 5 months is a lot

OP, this anonymous poster is stupid. if you only like one girl for extended periods of time and end up investig a shit ton of emotional energy into her, youll have no plan B if you get burned

I just show minimum emotional energy with every girl (or try my best to) and practically ask them all out, i dont want to have feelings for them before we even go out

also dont make it akward asking like "hey do you want to go on a date?" is far more repulsive than just casually weaving an invitation into the conversation
>>
>>18298710
Thanks for your post, but I personally think that 4 girls in 5 months isn't a lot at all. But seriously thanks for taking your time to write advice, I won't ignore you your input.

>>18298723
i dont have good photos for tinder, physically im not fit at all. know i have to work in that.

>>18298734
this seems like a good way to deal with it, ty
>>
>>18298734

Hey, if you invest too much, don't project. I never said obsses over her for months.

The point is, how many girls do meet a month that are attractive, compatible and free? Do you really meet more than one? Or do you just have a very low bar?
>>
>>18298749
>but I personally think that 4 girls in 5 months isn't a lot at all.

I'll direct you to the question I made to another Anon:

>How many girls do meet a month that are attractive, compatible and free? Do you really meet more than one?
>>
>>18298751
Yes and I usually meet around three new ones a month

How are you even going to succeed if you try so hard to avoid any sort of failure? Imo thats the real "low bar" here
>>
>>18298754
>>How many girls do meet a month that are attractive, compatible and free? Do you really meet more than one?
a lot of the times i cant know if they are free or not.
I don't meet that many. this were just some girls I met through my classes this year. Part of the problem is I wish I met more, at this rythm I've barely been meeting interesting girls every few months for years and I never connect with one.
>>
>>18298759

How many of those three agree to go out? And how many go past the first date?
>>
>>18298761
>I've barely been meeting interesting girls every few months for years and I never connect with one.

Yet you asked more than one a month. So I repeat my earlier question: Aren't you already asking random strangers?
>>
>>18298763
Maybe you should stay with your mamma, she could do your laundry and cook for you

(I said three as in I get threw new dates a month)

Whats wrong with dating strangers? Jesus, do you need a 4 month intensive before you can even get the balls to make a move?
>>
>>18298776
>Whats wrong with dating strangers?

When you are detached like yourself, then it's no problem. When you are like OP and feel the rejection, them ore dates, the more you are rejected. Some people need to pick their battles.

Also, you didn't tell me how many go past the first date.
>>
>>18298769
3 in 5 months is not more than one a month. I'm OP, the other posts is the other guy.

I respect your view and opinion, but I don't feel like I'm asking random strangers. Nor that it would be bad if I did, but that's a matter of personal worldview.

>>18298781
Yeah I feel the rejection, but at the same time I feel part of my failure rate is that I don't try enough, you know? Like I don't ask enough girls to get a positive. But I don't meet that many girls that I like anyway so. And they're not all random nor I forge a bad reputation for myself. For example, I tried asking a girl out after sharing class with her for 6 month, but I wasn't obsessed over her for all that time.
>>
>>18298781
and the more rejected / hurt you are the more you tend to not take things as seriously and become detached. hes nt a baby, he will have to learn somehow.

I hardly see how its relevant, but most of the time I just become FWB with my dates and get tired of them quickly - im not trying to date seriously just yet
>>
>>18298789
>but at the same time I feel part of my failure rate is that I don't try enough, you know?

The more you ask, the more you'll be rejected, too. Keep than in mind.

>For example, I tried asking a girl out after sharing class with her for 6 month,

Did you speak with her before asking her out? If you didn't, she was a stranger.

And I'm not aying it's morally bad to ask strangers. I'm saying it's more likely to get rejected by doing that, so that skewes youe views. You feel rejected when in reality most people have reasons not to date. The problem isn't always you, but some people take it personally. And by your original text, you are taking it personally
>>
>>18298804
yeah we talked plenty in class.

i dont know if i take it as an attack from them to me, as if they offend me personally, but i feel like there is something wrong with me when i get such quick feedback from online randoms and so bad luck irl.

i know online the girls are also lucking for sexual release and arent that "high quality" or whatever, but still it's too much of a difference
>>
>>18298803

You keep avoiding a straight answer. OP, look whose advice are you taking.
>>
>>18298815

After talking with this girl, idd you really think you had a shot or did you just ask to do it? Did you go on a date or did she say "no" outright? Why did it fail in the end? (Or why did she say "no"?)
>>
>>18298816
And for all we know, you dont even have a dating life ;-)
>>
>>18298824

At least you don't know about me. I know you are already lying.
>>
>>18298820
to be honest, i mentioned her the possibility of going out this week, she said maybe if she had money. we met in another party and while i was around she was talking about she got fucked by her fwb that day, kinda made me lose interest. but thats kinda irrelevant to this topic

gotta go sleep boys, dont get too personal with eachother, both of your views are appreciated, its good to have opposites
>>
>>18298835

Then she didn't reject you. Be careful with that victim complex. Good night.
>>
>>18298838
yeah was thinking of just manning up and then just take her out and see what happens. i know i victimize, after all part of why i keep searching for online webcam pussy is selfsteem.

thanks broski, gnight
>>
>>18298827
U wish i was lying my friend

g2g get ready for another day tonight ;-)
>>
u smell
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.