[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a year and a half since my gf died in a car crash,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: suchaparagon.jpg (124KB, 638x616px) Image search: [Google]
suchaparagon.jpg
124KB, 638x616px
It's been a year and a half since my gf died in a car crash, and I'm still pretty mad at the girl who was driving.

How do I let go?
>>
literally just gotta keep going. Im really sorry to heat about it anon but you need to not be chained to your past.
>>
>>18298582
Define ''still pretty mad''. Is it just a small recurring thought or are you so pissed that you can't function normally? If it's the former, don't worry about it as it'll probably fix itself with time. If it's the former, counseling is the way to go.
>>
>crash
>driver doesn't die
>passenger does
10/10 mad
>>
>>18298582
You will only know peace when your your bathing in that murderes blood. Good hunting friend.
>>
>>18298582
Don't think of it as a lost. You had your time. World is always changing. Enjoy what you have when you have it.
>>
>>18298603
I know it was an accident, but I find it really hard to forgive her.
>>
>>18298582
What were you going to marry her? It's just a GF who you probably were going to break up with and she would become just another person.

Maybe realize she did not want this outcome. She will be scared for the rest of her life. She will always have the permanent stain upon psyche. Even if she is a psychopath, this still weighs heavily upon people. She will probably suffer for the rest of her life for what she did. And do you think she wanted this? She was being careless. One god dam mistake. Young fucking stupidity. Now two parents are grieving over a dead child. A boyfriend is broken inside. Unimaginable suffering exist as the result of her actions. Do you know what that does to a person? She wishes she died instead. But she didn't. We all have to live with that. And frankly that burden of responsibility, knowing what if. What if I drove more carefully. What if I slowed down, or stopped at that stop sign properly. That burden man. If she is suffering it's much worse than you. Let her bear that cross without you making it worse. She has to forgive herself, she has to move on in life. It's fucking hard man you don't need to make it harder. If she escapes you don't need to bring her back in. It's not up to you.
>>
>>18298582
End the driver's life. Blow her up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.