[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys give me an outside perspective on something that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488910369917.gif (2MB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
1488910369917.gif
2MB, 499x289px
Can you guys give me an outside perspective on something that's bothering me?

My boyfriend is in a university club thing, like theater stuff. Sometimes the club activities like practising and shit happens during the day time (weekends) but during weekdays it's very late at night.

Today it started at about 10 PM, and now it's 2 AM where we live and he's still doing club activities.

Now, I'm very unsocial and never hang out with my friends during the nights so I don't know what's "normal", but I've had a feeling like 2 am is too late for people to stay out on week nights especially doing something organized like club activities. I don't live in the same city as him so I don't know any of the people from his club nor do I go to the same uni. I don't really have any reason to doubt what he says is true, other than me thinking that it's really weird people are willing to stay up this late practising theater as a hobby.

What's your take on this? Is it normal? Am I worrying for no reason?

He hasn't lied to me about anything else before (that I know of), apart from one time when he met a female acquaintance of his for coffee he initially said they met in a cafe but later he told me that he actually went to her house instead.
>>
>>18298579
You're worrting too much. He isn't cucking you probably. Although I'd check his closeness with that whore friend of his.
>>
>>18298579
If he's working on a production, 10pm-2am is normal. But that shit about the acquaintance rubs me wrong. If my girlfriend told me she met up with a friend for coffee only for after the fact to tell me they went to his house, I'd be a little "why did that happen?"
>>
Sounds to me like you're worrying too m-
>He hasn't lied to me about anything else before (that I know of), apart from one time when he met a female acquaintance of his for coffee he initially said they met in a cafe but later he told me that he actually went to her house instead
The fuck?
>>
>>18298639
>>18298613
He says she's gay and was asking her for advice on relationships since he hasn't been in one before us.

I didn't see any reason to doubt him, he says he lied about going to her house because he didn't wanna worry me
>>
>>18298652
>I don't want to worry my GF so I'll just lie to her about my whereabouts, but I'll tell her about my lie anyway

I'm not saying he necessarily got his dick wet, but man...
>>
>>18298652
Well it's on you then if you trust that she's gay or not. Again, 10pm-2am is normal. Shit takes time. Everybody's gotta be on point about where they're standing during which lines of dialogue, let alone making sure the actors have got their lines memorized. Gotta make sure musical cues are good, etc.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.