[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in college >talks to girl online from home town >goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1486069021066.jpg (101KB, 518x767px) Image search: [Google]
1486069021066.jpg
101KB, 518x767px
>in college
>talks to girl online from home town
>goes on a date with girl once on spring break, when i visited said home town
>she kisses me when the date ended
>exams come around, we don't have time, our schedules do not meet to allow me to visit home town again
>we talk mostly online
>now she won't talk about, in very vulgar details, about other guys she likes, like really vulgar details of her camming for the guys

wtf is going on? is she trying to make me jealous? I am finishing up my work study tomorrow and heading back home on wednesday. what's up with her? what should i do?
>>
>>18298455
i got dubs, but

>now she won't talk about, in very vulgar details, about other guys she likes, like really vulgar details of her camming for the guys

should be

>now she won't stop talking about, in very vulgar details, about other guys she likes, like really vulgar details of her camming for the guys
>>
>>18298455
Why don't you ask her? Call her out on her bullshit. If she's trying to make you jealous she'll probably confess, if not then she's not interested.
>>
>>18298468
because she avoids the question, she also avoids insinuations that i want to kill this crush i have for this girl (aka her, but never explicitly tell her), and she also doubles down talking about her 'daddies' on snap when i talk about my ex.

i don't get this.
>>
>>18298482
sorry, not avoid insinuatons. she goes totally explicit: "no, you don't have to do that". "no stop"
>>
>>18298455
This girl is no good.
>>
>>18298494
Sounds like a bitch just drop her
>>
>>18298455
Simply fix go back to home town and hate fuck her. You know what? do one better, hate fuck and cam it to all the little cuck boys jerking it to her playing with her self. I'm telling you, you will be screaming like a gorilla that when balls deep in a mama silver back.
>>
>>18298509
she says always that she wants someone like her two daddys. she insinuates thats the most sexual satisfying. is she like asking me to step up?

at first i was like, okay, this girl has other guys and sees me as a friend. i've been friendozned many times and girls do talk about their dating life but not sex life in detail. this got me thinking about how either she doesnt know that this would make me jealous, or she is purposefully trying to do that. she then goes on to say what they do, and what makes them so hot, their daddiness? wtf is that?

i don't get this.
>>
>>18298529
Women are simple creatures that feed off emotion. That's there tactics. She wants you to be pissed so you come home and ravage her. Good red flag is she's talking about her sex life. Ive had plenty of friends that were girls and they never bring that shit up. You know what you have to do.
>>
>>18298586
like close friends?we talked online a lot and she said i was her closes friend.maybe she thinks i am gay.
>>
>>18298646
Then make it clear your not gay and you wanna fuck. If she says no then walk away. When the games aren't playing out, last move is to make your intentions very clear. I had a girl tell me I was like her brother. The next week we were dateing. Women are all about the word games.
>>
>>18298646
Ya close friends don't talk about sex unless it's brought up naturally through the conversation. I'm sure you weren't asking her about her cam daddies. Right?
>>
>>18298705
no. she showed me the messages and shit, but never the camming sessions. ok its word games.

>>18298705
ok, knew it
>>
>>18298509
>implying OP isnt the cuck

OP 1) no love for these thots
2) if she'll cam for them she'll cam for you
3) dont start acting all salty like the virgins in this thread, people are free to do whatever they want.. and its statisticslly proven that this mindset will allow you to have more casual sexual encounters
>>
>>18298746
1) ok
2) I asked for her to cam for me, about a month ago, and it didn't happen.
3) i am not salty about this. i just dont know what to do.
>>
>>18298792
1) still more work to do
2) think of the context, were you flirtly/ was it out of the blue? u usually have to build up to it
3) not saying youre salty but a lot guys on 4chan are incel mysgonists for a reason and to be careful of them
>>
>>18298795
>1) still more work to do
ok

>2) think of the context, were you flirtly/ was it out of the blue? u usually have to build up to it
these guys are real, and she shows me their messages they send her. but before this, we mostly talked online and we sent nudes and shit like that and, not flirt, but sometimes affection, but sometimes flirty. there was an intense build. like 2 months of nearly 24/7 talking except when we had to go to class, and she kept refering to us and stuff like that.

>3) not saying youre salty but a lot guys on 4chan are incel mysgonists for a reason and to be careful of them
>>
>>18298455
Tell her you don't want to hear about her acting like a whore. Proceed to move onto a girl that isn't a whore.

>>18298529
>she says always that she wants someone like her two daddys
If this isn't the mother of all red flags then you're retarded.
>>
>>18298972
move on?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.