[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted here earlier about a coworker who went on a political

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1489690693206.jpg (33KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489690693206.jpg
33KB, 640x621px
I posted here earlier about a coworker who went on a political rant that basically got all of us to shut up and listen and really rocked a lot of my political beliefs. Well he basically went back to just being quiet and keeping his head down even though other workers started antagonizing him. Now that the Ryan bill passed, the manager was openly mocking the poor guy, because the guy has a medicare phone and basically medicare is keeping him alive (he has incredibly bad asthma and winds up in the hospital a lot, he also has a girlfriend who would basically die without regular medical check ups). The thing is, this guy isn't saying anything back, but is visibly getting annoyed with how hostile things have become and I don't know what to do for him. He seems ashamed for opening his mouth about the political stuff and won't go off like he did before... he now just does his work with a permanent scowl. How do I help him? Hes an incredibly intelligent guy whos talents are completely wasted on this job.
>>
test
>>
U think he will show up with a gun one day.
>>
>>18298371
It's his fault, he brought that to himself and there is now way he could redeem his fault.
He has to find another job.

Also, you could try talking to him and see why the hell did he think it was a good idea.
>>
>>18298371
As another Trump supporter, if his beliefs are that strong, he still probably thinks he's right and he thinks everyone at your work is stupid and hates them.

If you think he's right, why don't you back him up?
>>
>>18298460
He hasn't said anything about Healthcare, his rant was mostly on politics in general, and was very existential and very, very dark. Honestly the more I think about what he said, the more depressed I get, but it did point out hypocrisy in my political beliefs, but it seems like the trump supporters at my job took his very neutral rant (he dug into the left and right) as a huge antagonistic rampage and are ass hurt toward him.
>>
>>18298470
Oh. I never read the rant thread. I just assumed he was another Trump supporter being disparaged by lefties.

What >>18298421 said. You can't really know what he's thinking. You know he's uncomfortable but you don't know whether he's sad, in which case, yes, he needs support, or he's a mad fucker who wants to beat up the other people, which is wrong and that guy deserves to get fired. Your other coworkers were annoyed too.
>>
>>18298470
>his rant was mostly on politics in general, and was very existential and very, very dark
Damn. Wish I was there to hear it. He seems like a very interesting person, have you tried being his friend?
>>
>>18298460

>As another Trump supporter

I wonder sometimes if there are any people left who genuinely support that walking disaster or if the last of faithful have joined the majority that support him simply because they like pissing off Liberals.
>>
>>18299194
Also, when they begin to be butthurt, just tell them "Shut up, you're saying/doing this because you know he's right, we all do."
>>
>>18299202
You know we have polls right? Polling is a thing. It tells us answers to questions like the percent of Trump supporters who still support Trump.

I believe the most recent figure was 96% of people who voted for Trump were happy with their vote.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.