[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I want to break up with my girlfriend of 1,5 years because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 94tV3vh.gif (200KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
94tV3vh.gif
200KB, 500x264px
Hi.
I want to break up with my girlfriend of 1,5 years because of reasons.
We moved under the same roof on March, we're both 25 years old.
How do I do it to make it as easy to her as possible?
Thanks in advance!

I'm not good with face to face, so I was thinking of writing a note saying all the reasons why I want to break up and reading it out loud to her (I was once left without specific reasons and I still wonder "What I did wrong?").
Also tell her how I wish to proceed afterwards, since it's 100% my apartment we live in.
I know she'll get hysterical, but I don't see a future for us, been feeling like this for a few weeks now and can't deal with it anymore.
It's gonna be shitty, since she has money problems, as well as her parents and she still has to finish her studies. I'm afraid that the break-up would make things even worse.

I'm gonna go try and get some sleep, hopefully the thread is still up in the morning.
>>
>>18298365
This sounds like it's going to be really awful for her no matter what but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. No one should feel like they have to stay in a relationship they'd rather end. Just do it face to face and be honest with her. Give her some time to process everything before you talk about her moving out, like at least a night or so. That's all you can really do.
>>
>>18298365
Prepare youself, if necessary record it if you think she might want to tip things into her favor by lying.

You have to do this face to face, no texting, or people who talk for you, reading out loud to her can help you but you have to look her in the eye that you're serious.

If you take the easy route it will get messy and will take alot of time and maybe even back fire if you let her stay for too long after telling her.

Maybe give her some money when she goes away? If she slaps the money away she'll regret it in the future, because it was nothing else than kindness.
>>
>>18298365
Is she hot? After the break up maybe you might get some cry sex. Cry sex is my favorite!
>>
>>18298473
Hahahaha not op but that would start confusion right?

Its like: "hey babe we had sex dont you feel guilty if you send me out of the house now?"

OP "hmm, alright because we had sex I guess I can give you some extra time to leave, seems fair"

Her: "(in her mind)after a few fucks I will have finished my rape scene and destroy everything likes, either I win or we both loose everything!"

Okay the last one was a joke,

But it sounds like a fun deal to me
>>
>>18298365
At first I was like "shit that will be hell for her, cruel" but then I remembered of the time I was almost in your shoes. Instead of leaving right away, I waited, and waited, and my ex was also manipulative so I felt guilty every time I even tried to address the situation. Over the course of some months I ended up hating this person, and I could still punch them when I see them after like 4 years. You want it to be quick, tell her right away, be honest, hope she doesn't get hysterical and then offer your support (if you want)
This way you might leave without hating each other, waiting is a big giant fuckin no no
Also fucking after breaking up is shit. Don't do it, if you leave, you leave
>>
>18298384
Thanks!

>>18298466
Yeah, I was thinking on recording the conversation just in case.
Also going to do it face to face, just thought a note, with everything I want to say on it, would help me not leave any questions or holes.
Also thought about lending her some money, she's asked for it and I have a couple of hundred extra laying around. She landed a job for the summer but won't get paid until half past June.
Going to give her time too to move out in peace and store her stuff in the extra room as long as she needs it, and offer help to move the stuff out once she finds a new place since her parent's (presuming she'll move there) place can't fit her stuff.

>>18298473
That's one of the reasons I'm breaking up, I don't find her attractive anymore. She's gained weight since we started dating and I've heavily implied I don't find fat attractive.
I've tried getting her to gym, jogs, swimming & cycling with me but she hasn't shown any interest towards it. I also have one extra room as a gym with everything needed for an in doors workout.

Picked a crappy time for this. This week we have plans for mother's day. Also next week is her friend's wedding, which I've promised to go to but what can I do?
>>
>>18299450

How fat is fat?
>>
>>18298365
OP I know someone like her. She killed herself right after. At least help her get over her other problems first before leaving her. You loved her didn't you? Then at least be there for her till she get over her other problems. Seriously. I'm not saying you should stay with her but put it off by a few months.
>>
>>18299529

wtf? this is bad advice. If anon wants to leave his gf even if it's for a shallow reason, he has the right to do what he wants. Better him being honest and ripping the bandaid than him being miserable with her fatass and cheating on her multiple times. I'm sure he'll let her down gently. She needs to fucking deal with it. And srsly, if she loses weight and becomes "hot" again, do not come crawling back.
>>
>>18299552

It's also not necessarily a shallow thing to do if his girlfriend is becoming less and less active and simply sitting around.
>>
OP here.

>>18299474
Arm flabs and a double chin, which weren't there before. Also her belly and thighs have gotten bigger, also some stretch marks have appeared.

>>18299529
She's not suicidal and doesn't have mental problems. Also I'm sure she'll get lots of support since she has loads of friends and a great, loving family.
Waiting for her to graduate and get her money problems solved could take over a year, I can't wait that long.

>>18299552
Thanks.
There are also reasons other than her getting fatter.
We're too different from each other. Also some of her traits just make me feel like I have to be too careful with certain nit-picky things so she won't get upset.
I wouldn't cheat even if I got the chance. At least not yet, not unless this went on for months.
And yeah, even if she lost weight and got hot, I wouldn't crawl back.
>>
just tell her, really, grow a pair
the "read it out loud" is a bad idea, its like you are reading her a sentence
tell her you dont like it like this, you dont see it going further
>>
>>18298365
>the "read it out loud" is a bad idea, its like you are reading her a sentence
Well, when you put it like that.
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>18299906
Fuck me, ment to quote >>18299654
Phoneposting.
>>
>>18299552
I agree with you. But I don't think op's reason is shallow. When you're with someone, and you make an effort to be the best version of yourself, you expect them to do it too. And if after falling off the wagon, which happens, you offer them help and support but they don't cooperate, that means you two aren't really compatible anymore. Also I personally wouldn't want to be with someone with health problems or that can't keep up with me on walks or doesn't want to come with me for activities and shit
>>
did she paint her hair and turn into an insufferable cunt?
>>
>>18298762

This is me right now. Waiting one more year for her to finally leave to her country and this ordeal can be over. Been living together unhappily for about 4-5 years also. I hate her guts and justs want her to go waste her life somewhere else already.
>>
Well first when's the last time she swallowed your nut when's the last time she nutted on your dick and she licked it off. Don't go till the job is done my friend. Have her riding like a cowgirl
>>
Hey OP, I have an alternative suggestion for you. Sit her down and have a serious talk. Reiterate your concerns over her health and any issues you can think of having with her. Explain to her how important it is to you and that it's driving you away from her. Make sure she understands the gravity of the situation. Don't sit down with the intention of breaking up with her, sit down with the intention of telling her how fed up you are in the good will that she will change. You can say "I've even been thinking about breaking up" or whatever if you want.

P.S.: I also personally hate fat fucks
>>
>>18298365
>1,5
>,
Stopped reading right there. It's a .
>>
>>18300654
Faggot
>>
>>18298365
Honestly just find her an apartment with affordable rent and give her the keys with a note, then rent hotel for 3 days, when you come back she will disappear
She will understand
>>
>>18300647
I actually like this idea. However, it may just send her packing (a win I guess) because she might be like "OP gives me ultimatums? I'm gone." and not even try to take the advice herself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.