[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm young and fancy free and want to move to a new state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm young and fancy free and want to move to a new state because Arizona for the past 23 years has sucked dong. I have the means to move and no real commitments to anywhere, and my industry (wastewater treatment) exists literally everywhere, so I'm not worrying about finding work. Mainly I just want to get out of the desert, and that's where pic related comes in. Yeah, it's from a video game, but it's a decent representation of the environment I'd like to live in. So if you guys were moving to somewhere in the US and wanted to live in pic related, where would you go?
>>
>>18298202
If you want to live in pic related, move to Washington or Oregon

I also lived in Arizona for the first 23 years of my life and moved to Washington recently and it's great. I do miss Arizona though, and it's expensive here
>>
>>18299159
What part of WA do you live in? I've got a cousin in Seattle and I wouldn't mind the city, or a suburb of it. Any particular aspects of the state you really like?
>>
>>18299192
The weather is reasonably okay and the state itself has very picturesque natural beauty. You need a car to appreciate it though, and I currently don't so I can't comment a lot.

Weather = cloudy 70% of the time, rainy 25% of the time, breezy and cool and not too harshly cold in the winter. Gets a bit humid in the summer

I miss the smell of the Arizona desert though. It smells good, and you won't realize this until you leave. Like desert sage
>>
>>18299192
Not him, but ive lived in both eastern WA and the seattle area. The eastern side is 100% desert. If you want to live in pic related, go to anywhere west of the state. Small towns near the ocean really do look like that(i.e. the Twilight movies)

Don't go near Seattle if you want something like that unless you're rich. Seattle and the surrounding areas are heavily populated, so no forest areas.

Infact you may want to just take a summer roadtrip across the coast until you find a town you like.
>>
>>18299192
Seattles fucking dogshit

That pic is more rural. If you want that you cant live in a city, period. Go Montana or Alaska and accept that youre going to live somewhere smallish.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.