[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that my parents aborted three times before having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2015-04-26-17h55m14s183.png (387KB, 651x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-04-26-17h55m14s183.png
387KB, 651x480px
I just found out that my parents aborted three times before having me just because they wanted to have a son. Just tell me how to process this.
>>
>>18298139
You're a winner...?

My mom had a spontaneous abortion before me and they only wanted 2 kids (I have a brother). Getting hung up on would haves is dumb.
>>
Give them a reason not to regret still giving birth to you.
>>
>>18298139
Be glad you're alive and you don't have three older sisters.
>>
I honestly have no idea how i would deal wint that
And this is probably Some Shitty cliché advice but al i can say life going to go on And your Gonna have to make something out of it you never knew those 3 others And if they were al born having a kid is quite costly like until they are 18 its About 150k not including extras like college
>>
>>18298139
So you're unlucky and you have to struggle for up to 100 years before returning to the tranquility of no consciousness.

Big whoop.
>>
i would try my best to not become a fucking moron like my parents. who in their right mind kills their own healthy baby because it is not their orevered gender? your parents are sociopaths and you should try to get as far away from them as possible and not get influenced by their faulty world view any further.
or they are muslims/chinese... in which case all hope is lost already.
>>
>>18298176
No it wasn't religious at all, they already had two daughters. Its just I really am angry with them but they are old and I don't want them to think that their son hates them now for this.
PS. Its easy to say just grow up and don't be a baby, maybe I would also have said the same thing as others have, but I am really shocked and I don't know what to say to my parents anymore.
>>
>>18298139
I do't even have parents mang. I was born to be a part of a TV show.
>>
>>18298139
Who gives a fuck dude . Family is everything , but only when you have a good family . I was an accident , my mother is a narcassistic bitch and my dad is an emotional husk of a dude , and yet there bullshit and the circumstances of my birth never once bothered me . I don't give a fuck . I wish I had a good dad and mom, but I can't do anything about it , so to me they are just people that happen to be blood related to me and that's it . I'm happy to be alive .
>>
>>18298201
But mine was a good family. I looked up to them. They raised me to be a person with good conscience and sense of morality. And out of the blue after 21 years they drop this bomb, because they thought I should know. I think they are guilty and I must let go and will let go eventually, but still isn't that wrong.
>>
Ask your parents why they hate girls so much

Seriously, whether you're pro-life or pro-choice can we agree that it's fucked up to get an abortion just because you don't like the gender of your future baby? How far along do you even have to be before they can tell that anyway? I think it's quite a few weeks.
>>
>>18298224
I would feel the same op. I think they were good to you and they tried, but your parents are really flawed and kind of fucked up, considering they thought it was a good idea to tell you about the bullshit they pulled with your unborn siblings?! How selfish, they didn't think of you at all, they just wanted to assuage their own guilt.

I would distance myself from them. I don't know if you could make them realize they did wrong. Some people just can't admit they do bad stuff. Hang in there op. Be glad you didn't turn out to be like your parents.
>>
>>18298246
I actually think OP's claim sounds kind of bullshit because of that. Determining a baby's sex can't happen until a bit of the ways into a pregnancy, and with abortion, the longer someone waits, the more invasive and uncomfortable the procedure becomes. It's hard to picture a woman who is actually trying for a baby opting for an abortion that far along three times in a row for such an arbitrary reason, not just because of potential ethical complications, but just because of the hassle and discomfort. And cost.
>>
>>18298139
>I just found out that my parents aborted three times before having me just because they wanted to have a son. Just tell me how to process this.
Imagine finding out that your mother got "accidentally" knocked up by your dad because he had a stable job and that she didn't have a particularly high opinion of him.
I was literally the parasite that caused my dad to marry someone awful who sponged off him.

But boo hoo, some cells were aborted, you weren't, get over it, your dad wanted someone to carry on his family name.
>>
>>18298271
I don't know about discomfort, but my parents would have had no problems if it came to bills. And no, I don't have any reasons to make this up.
>>
>>18298286
Maybe you don't, but /adv/ gets weird bait threads sometimes, and abortion is a hot topic of debate.

If true, I think there's a possibility that either
>1- your parents flubbed up explaining how it actually went down
>2- you're mistakenly interpreting something incorrectly
>3- your mother must be one damn tough bird
>>
>>18298293
I hope you're right about the first two points, though I am not going to talk about this again just to clear things up.
>>
my parents told me i wasnt aborted because they couldn't afford the immediate expense of an abortion
>>
>>18298139
My mom wanted me and she was a heartless bitch. Your parents tried to abort you and you lived. Did they put you up for adoption? No. did they feed you and cloth you. Yes. Just because they didn't want a kid at the time doesn't mean they didn't love you once they knew they were keeping you. Don't get hung up on it. Also be glad to just be alive honestly it's better then never existing.
>>
>>18298139
You're very lucky
>>
>>18298673
I think you read the OP wrong. He says his parents chose to abort the previous 3 pregnancies only because they were sexed female, and specifically wanted him and chose to keep him because he was a boy and they wanted a boy. It sounds like they were trying for a kid but only wanted it if it came out with a dick. Not that they accidentally got knocked up and kept aborting, and also not that they tried to terminate his pregnancy but failed.
>>
>>18298692
Sorry I'm alittle high right now I see the confusion. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm wondering if his parents are Asian. Ya that's totally fucked that they killed 3 soon to be humans. Do you have any magical abilities? the womb had like 3 sacrifes made in your name.
>>
>>18298139
Carve a lightning bolt on your forehead and start calling yourself the one who lived
>>
>>18298139
We'll that sounds a little fuckin evil.

Idk dude, you won. Be glad and live to be your best, since they murdered what would've been your three older sisters.
>>
This sound like a thing you should REALLY TALK TO YOUR PARENTS ABOUT. We don't know what they are thinking bro :T
>>
Male privledge.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.